• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ruby Red

Should I have Johto Starters or Otherwise

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Bump. :D
    I started scripting for this hack. I think updates will be on soon.
    Good luck on this hack Avatar Ryan.

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Attention:
    I have a sad announcement...
    Hiche stoped scripting for me but luckily he got some important scripts done in the New Bark Town...

I now have a good announcement...
    I have learned a little more in the scripting feild so we should be just fine for the moment untill something happens or elsewise

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I'm getting tired of Johto starters, so I wouldn't recommend it. Good luck.

charmedward

Eevee Evolver
    Years
  • This hack looks really good, can't wait to see it out!
    I also agree with Pichu-Kun that there are many G/S/C hacks, but in my opinion, it's heaven! Are you able to go to other regions after the initual game is over?
    Charmedward

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • This hack looks really good, can't wait to see it out!
    I also agree with Pichu-Kun that there are many G/S/C hacks, but in my opinion, it's heaven! Are you able to go to other regions after the initual game is over?
    Charmedward

thnx!

u will be able to go to Kanto after the initual game is over
    mostly because the hero(ine) just came from Hoenn so thts not going to make much sence to go threw Hoenn twice, Johto once, and Kanto never be explored by them... tht would be weird...

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • can i download?
    sounds like a great game

uh... did u read the first post were it says "Releases"?

@everybody: plz dont ask questions like these it just puts stress on me... (srry if i sound like a mod or something just i really dislike ppl tht ask questions like these)

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • OK i'm srry if i misunderstand u guys but this isnt really a remake its a sequel about 2-3 years after RSE (id say after GSC but i cant remember howmany years after GSC RSE took place! XD) So really it just taking place in Johto but with alot of other feautres it should be different! (btw im going to be changing the map slightly so tht it looks farther in the future :D

uhhh... r/s/e takes place 3 years BEFORE g/s/c because it is linkable to fr/lg without the time machine that is in g/s/c, and d/p/p takes place DURING the time of g/s/c because of the talk about the red gyrados.

Oh, and the trainer in r/s/e used to live in JOHTO because one person tells you that norman (the dad) called his family over from the JOHTO region.

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • uhhh... r/s/e takes place 3 years BEFORE g/s/c because it is linkable to fr/lg without the time machine that is in g/s/c, and d/p/p takes place DURING the time of g/s/c because of the talk about the red gyrados.

Oh, and the trainer in r/s/e used to live in JOHTO because one person tells you that norman (the dad) called his family over from the JOHTO region.

if u link with fr/lg in r/s u dont have the fr/lg hero/heroine sprite its just r/s sprites because nintendo didnt have it planned that they were going to make a r/b remake

d/p/p doesnt take place during g/s/c because the talk about the red gyrados is in a documentry and the ppl tht say the documentry

and yes the trainer may have lived in Johto but (s)he never explored it because they are only 10 when they start their adventure in Hoenn and u MUST be 10 years old to get a Pokemon Licence

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • hey hows this hack going ?
    is there any updates yet ?
    well good luck luck !!

well since u asked Lucario i would like 2 say tht i will soon be posting new screens and get this thread into progressing hacks since it will meet all the requirements

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Updates!
    Pokémon Ruby Red
    Pokémon Ruby Red

Pokémon Ruby Red
    Pokémon Ruby Red

What i show before u r the new screenies tht r the most recent screens i have just cuz i took them about 5 min. ago...

Last edited:

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Very nice updates, AR. I like the new Lab. For whom is the RIP? Anyways, can I be a beta tester, or something? Good luck on this.

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Very nice updates, AR. I like the new Lab. For whom is the RIP? Anyways, can I be a beta tester, or something? Good luck on this.

The tombstone (RIP)
    Spoiler:

to every1 (but hiche who wants 2 no) dont click the spoiler or the "surprise" is ruined for u

Anyway... So, Hiche u want 2 be back on this team? just this time as a Beta Tester... Sure! There is always room for u here!

Back