• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph 2 - The VytroVerse Part 3 (Full Game v1.4.0 Update Available!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Heya i've started my journey and i've 2 question :

1 - does there is a name rater in the game for change nickname of pokemon if yes where he is please ?

2 - Does there is a way for change ability of pokemon like ability patch or thing like that in the game if yes where i can have it please ?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    unsure if this is a bug or intentional but when battling cresselia if you catch it when having a full party it goes to the PC like usual but the NPC one also goes to the PC thus giving you 2 cresselia

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    ok im fairly certain this is a bug but again i could be wrong: should nidoking's level up set be nigh identical to that of a ribombee? the nidoking im using atm (alongside its shard) has tried to learn the likes of supersonic, draining kiss, aromatherapy bug buzz and now at 45 it wants to learn quiver dance >.> the mans be going thru an identity crisis i swear

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • Heya i've started my journey and i've 2 question :

1 - does there is a name rater in the game for change nickname of pokemon if yes where he is please ?

2 - Does there is a way for change ability of pokemon like ability patch or thing like that in the game if yes where i can have it please ?

1. Every Pokemon Center
    2. Ability Capsules are in the game, to get hidden abilities, you can use the dexnav or the Dream Mist item you can buy at Podeti Bay

Vytron

Years
  • unsure if this is a bug or intentional but when battling cresselia if you catch it when having a full party it goes to the PC like usual but the NPC one also goes to the PC thus giving you 2 cresselia

Kinda yes, you are not supposed to catch that one, as the story gives it to you

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    so i did some digging and it seems for some reason base form nidoking and regression nidoking have learnsets completely seperate from each other, base form nidoking has its standard learnset but for some reason regression nidoking shares a learnset with vivillon

Vytron

Years
  • so i did some digging and it seems for some reason base form nidoking and regression nidoking have learnsets completely seperate from each other, base form nidoking has its standard learnset but for some reason regression nidoking shares a learnset with vivillon

Ah yes, I think that is due to some Vivillon forms being replaced, but I forgot to change their learnsets

Days
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I was really hoping to enjoy this one, sadly I cannot play it :/ I use eclipse to play my Roms. I wish there was a way for it to be compatible.

It looks soooooooo good 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I was really hoping to enjoy this one, sadly I cannot play it :/ I use eclipse to play my Roms. I wish there was a way for it to be compatible.

It looks soooooooo good 😭😭😭😭😭😭

If you're on iOS, sideload Delta or GBA4iOS

Days
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I don't have a computer to side load anything with. The OS took a dive on me and been a bit too lazy to reload another sadly. I also can't remember how do that as well in this lifetime :/

Days
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    If you're on iOS, sideload Delta or GBA4iOS

I don't have a computer to side load anything with. The OS took a dive on me and been a bit too lazy to reload another sadly. I also can't remember how do that as well in this lifetime :/

Days
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hello just wanna say your game has really improved from saiph, sors until saiph 2 the game assets and textures felt like a original Pokemon design by Game Freak :D

anyhow I'm at 2 town right now but is there a quest log I can check so that I won't forget any quest request I've agreed to do? i remember some rom hack have this features but i forgot what it was since it was nearly 1 year ago last i played rom hack and just got back again to play since i got free time.

update: nvm got it at quendro city :D

Last edited:
    Back