• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph 2 - The VytroVerse Part 3 (Full Game v1.4.0 Update Available!)

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
  • Heyo, Vytron here!
    v1.4.0 has been released, which should make the game compatible with all platforms!
    Pokémon Saiph 2 - The VytroVerse Part 3 (Full Game v1.4.0 Update Available!)
    Pokémon Saiph 2 - The VytroVerse Part 3 (Full Game v1.4.0 Update Available!)

Days
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Vytron can you please continue the love story of pokemon sors 1 it was really very cutee, I'd love to see the proper end of their love story

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, Vytron
    I'm getting error messages when trying to patch v1.4.0. (The patch doesn't match the file. Patching canceled.)
    I tried with different roms as well as different patchers. Same result.

EDIT: I tried the previous version v1.3.2 and this one worked fine.

Last edited:

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Hi, Vytron
    I'm getting error messages when trying to patch v1.4.0. (The patch doesn't match the file. Patching canceled.)

I second this! There is something off here. I am also not able to patch this.
    Kindly resolve this mate!

Vytron

Years
  • Hi, Vytron

I second this! There is something off here. I am also not able to patch this.
    Hello! I have got more reports on this on DC as well, will look into it rn!
    What patchers did you guys use and what was the FR rom file's name exactly.
    If you used NUPS did you tick 'Ignore'?
    Will get back to you about this in a minute or two.

Vytron

Years
  • I second this! There is something off here. I am also not able to patch this.
    Hi, Vytron

I have updated the drive folder, however if the error still persists, try redumping your FR rom or redownloading.
    NUPS allows ignoring incombatibility that the patcher recognizes on factors that don't actually make the rom different and illegible for patching.
    If you use android or IOS, Rom Patcher JS while notifying you of any errors, allows patching anyway.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello! I have got more reports on this on DC as well, will look into it rn!
    What patchers did you guys use and what was the FR rom file's name exactly.
    If you used NUPS did you tick 'Ignore'?
    Will get back to you about this in a minute or two.
    Ty very much for fixing it:wink:
    I previously used NUPS with the "ignore function" as well as RomPatcher.js and I got this error. Now everything works as expected💯

Vytron

Years
  • Man it's not working on the my boy emulator pleeeeease please help me. Its the 1.4.0 version, the 1.3.0 its fine. OMG please help me i need to finish this game. Good job btw pleeeeeeaseee
    You have to patch the game, read the patching guide, if you need the steps

Days
    • Seen today
    Man it's not working on the my boy emulator pleeeeease please help me. Its the 1.4.0 version, the 1.3.0 its fine. OMG please help me i need to finish this game. Good job btw pleeeeeeaseee
    Sorry man, i tried to do that stuff os put the FR and go to that website and put your last realize but do not workd. Sorry for my lack of knowledge on this hackrom stuff.

Back