• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Scarlet and Violet DLC and Detective Pikachu Returns features in Direct

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    We got some info on the areas, and also a disguisting new Ability. But no release date as yet for the DLC...

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Probably means Poison typing for all three guardians. Makes sense if the other Pokemon is Grass type.

Swears on seeing that four terrain area somewhere else. Probably a Minecraft free-for-all map or something. Designed maps like that since Block Fort for Mario Kart 64 and undoubtedly earlier too, in fairness.

Wonders how big the areas are. Looks kind of small for the terrarium. Could mean good things for the framerate.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    Can someone please explain to me why TPC/GameFreak/Nintendo won't make up their god damn minds when it comes to Pokemon being in general Nintendo Directs?

First it isn't there because they have their own presentations... now it is...? I get that this is DLC and the last time this really happened was Sw/Sh DLC... but I feel like they need to make up their god damn minds on if Pokemon is going to show up in these things or not and stop resetting precedent. So does this mean Pokemon Presents is dead now? Because if it's going to start showing up in Directs again there's no reason for a Presents anymore

Am I being overly paranoid and wearing my conspiracy hat again? Yeah maybe I won't deny it. Just stating how I feel. That's all.

Also I don't care what everyone says I'm looking forward to the DLC. But I'm looking forward to more Pokemon Ace Attorney (Detective Pikachu) because all of my yes. First game was shockingly decent so I want more of it. I don't know what took so god damn long for this to finally come out but I guess all that really matters is that it's finally coming out.

Years
    Starting to like the birb from that trio from the first DLC.

I'm mainly wondering if we can wear that first DLC's clothing in the other areas as well. I'd rather wear a kimono than that school uniform.
    There also seem to be wearable masks. Wonder if the player can wear any of those.

Never really been interested in Detective Pikachu tbh.

Days
    • Seen Jun 22, 2023
    It makes me wonder if I should wait till the DLC to buy a copy of Scarlet or violet.

Back