• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Serene Crystal (V1.5.3)

Days
    • she/her
    • Seen today
    So I've been playing through Serene and at Ciannawood Gym… on the second floor, the trainer comes out too far and completely blocks you in. Cannot go forward or backward and makes the game completely unbeatable once you get to the Ciannawood Island gym. Hope it can get fixed bc I was really enjoying it
    This has been fixed, download the new patch. You'll have to reset to your last save tho, sorry about this inconvenience

Days
    • she/her
    • Seen today
    Can the magnemite line learn any steel type moves? Also, I'd like to see what TMs and HMs the Pokemon can learn added to the full changelog.
    No, imo none of the moves really fit any members of the Magnemite line, but I'll maybe change that if it's too much of an issue.
    It's hard for me to find a way to easily add a way to see who can learn what TMs/HMs without just bloating out the changelog, but I will try to find a way.

Back