• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sinnoh Legacy BETA 2.0 Out Now!

The ???

The one true question mark
Years
  • JEEZES!
    721 pokemon available -- You had me there. I'm STARING at this project now!
    a small request : do you have a base fire-red rom with the expanded pokedex ??

Also are all moves UP TO DATE with Gen VI? what about abilities? Will there be 100 TMs??
    :D :D :D

Years
  • hello, and I follow the hack for a long time, and I noticed that she had no banner, then already some time I did one, had not posted yet it can only post links with more than 15 messages, and I got it today then here is the banner I made for his hack:

Pokémon Sinnoh Legacy BETA 2.0 Out Now!

is still something very bad, it's just not the same to have anything, I hope you enjoyed :)

code:
    PHP:
    [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333361][img]https://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g379/irodrigolgl123/part1_zpsazdcecea.gif[/img][/url]

Years
  • Where is the 3rd clown in jubilife? I keep talking and talking to the 2 clowns in the Jubilife TV but they say i must go first to the trainer school which is done. Please help me:(

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    no offense but this hack is like loads of bugs 100%. i was like playing it for 15mins, then quitted. pokedex is poop. dawn give me a bug TM? was that a joke? and the events. my character is facing the wrong directions, am i talking to a ghost or what? TROLLED. the music was like #$@^(#($^. backgroud hurts my eyes. and was that a day and night system? even inside the mart its night? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. sorry for my bad comment, but im just telling the truth.

No need to apologise, if your eyes hurt consult a doctor because that shouldn't occur. Music is fixed for the next patch, I've updated a few backgrounds. Yes there is a day night system. If you don't like it don't play it. :)

Where is the 3rd clown in jubilife? I keep talking and talking to the 2 clowns in the Jubilife TV but they say i must go first to the trainer school which is done. Please help me:(

Oh um I hid them in the non normal places, try around the GTS area.

hello, and I follow the hack for a long time, and I noticed that she had no banner, then already some time I did one, had not posted yet it can only post links with more than 15 messages, and I got it today then here is the banner I made for his hack:

is still something very bad, it's just not the same to have anything, I hope you enjoyed :)

code:
    PHP:
    [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333361][img]https://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g379/irodrigolgl123/part1_zpsazdcecea.gif[/img][/url]

Thankyou :D

JEEZES!
    721 pokemon available -- You had me there. I'm STARING at this project now!
    a small request : do you have a base fire-red rom with the expanded pokedex ??

Also are all moves UP TO DATE with Gen VI? what about abilities? Will there be 100 TMs??
    :D :D :D

Haven't thought about TM's as I'll have to update all 721 pokemon to have tm compatibility and it takes so long to do 1 pokemon! Moves were long enough!

I know there is like an 870 base around here somewhere in the tool section! Abilities will be added but only as MrDollSteak does them!

Lastly the next Beta shouldn't be too far although I have restricted time until the end of January.

This Beta will feature:

- Music Fixed.
    - Bug fixes.
    - Battle Backgrounds updates.
    - More story to play (probably up to Veilstone as it has a huge Tileset!)
    - Pokedex entries are in and won't glitch.

Last edited by a moderator:

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • Okay are you strictly following the Moveset according to Gen VI? I mean that's required.
    I personally suggest add those new moves that the pokemons learn in Gen VI for starters and other pokemons catchable in nearby area. (Like consider Chimchar, his moveset has Acrobatics so add that one, then move to other starters)
    I really am wishing you all the very best for this! :) hope this becomes a success

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Idk if this was solved yet, but i found a bug in the Beta 1.5 :(
    I'm catching a Bidoof (HMs and also "Pickup" ability) and he have "Quick Feet" instead of "Pickup", and also when i catched it, it appeared as a Doduo in the pokedex :( ...

EDIT:
    Also, where is the third clown of Jublife?
    I've found two of them in Jublife TV Building but they say that i should go to the school first when i've already defeated the two trainers and talked with my rival :/ ...

Cya~

Last edited:

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    Idk if this was solved yet, but i found a bug in the Beta 1.5 :(
    I'm catching a Bidoof (HMs and also "Pickup" ability) and he have "Quick Feet" instead of "Pickup", and also when i catched it, it appeared as a Doduo in the pokedex :( ...

Cya~

Well this should be fixed because they weren't mapped to their own habitat which caused huge glitches! But I thought I fixed that in 1.5, anyway it is fixed now! The pokedex should be much better.

Oh man! Abilities!!! It shouldn't be too much work, MrDollSteak has done heaps of abilities so I'll just have to fix them. I'll chuck it on the list too!

Okay are you strictly following the Moveset according to Gen VI? I mean that's required.
    I personally suggest add those new moves that the pokemons learn in Gen VI for starters and other pokemons catchable in nearby area. (Like consider Chimchar, his moveset has Acrobatics so add that one, then move to other starters)
    I really am wishing you all the very best for this! :) hope this becomes a success

Oh man! I reckon I could do that in the future (moves) as it isn't high priority, I could have already done it as I just followed bulbapedia and gen vi was always displayed so fingers crossed!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I like a lot pokemon sinnoh legacy and I hope it will be finished successfully.
    One bug I have found is that I have defeated Stavros (Azumarill, Magmortar, Arceus, Dusknoir, Rhyperior and Cloyster) but I must repeat the battle because I have to lose. That's not fair.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2017
    all 721 Pokemon? o_O wow, I really hope your successful with that, will you include the physical/special split as well?

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    when will you make kalos region?

After I complete Sinnoh

I like a lot pokemon sinnoh legacy and I hope it will be finished successfully.
    One bug I have found is that I have defeated Stavros (Azumarill, Magmortar, Arceus, Dusknoir, Rhyperior and Cloyster) but I must repeat the battle because I have to lose. That's not fair.

You should be way under powered for that battle!? How did you win without grinding/hacking?

all 721 Pokemon? o_O wow, I really hope your successful with that, will you include the physical/special split as well?

Yeah, there's room for them all, but 649 are in at the moment.

UPDATE: Ok there's been a fair bit of delays lately but I am back on track fixing bugs and adding better graphics. I have almost tiled everything except for the snow areas so expect a big release coming up soon. This next BETA should be major bug free but small tiny script errors may remain (but hey... all hacks aren't perfect)

Thanks for everyone hanging in there! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I won by using Infernape, Empoleon and ... ¡rare candy cheats!
    Azumarill was really difficult because of spore, and Magmortar with V-Create. The rest were easy.
    I recommend you to change some attacks of Arceus for the next beta, because having a pokemon with all 1 hit KO attacks is a waste of power.

Last edited:

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    I forgot to repoint the footprint table which broke my game! Took me an hour to figure out why but here is proof that it's working:

Spoiler:

Anyway, since I have implemented new pokeball's, extended flags and other save breaking bugs... Is it worth spending A LOT of time implementing extended TM's? Some thoughts on if you want this in the hack?

Years
  • I updated Eterna City as the old tiles were bad and the same as Celadon, it's not perfect but it utilises the triple layer block hack by Shiny Quagsire! Check it out:

Looks Good, Everything's okay except the incomplete building tiles and the Pokemon Centre is just looking horrible. Overall Good Efforts, I know it's very difficult to insert tiles. Well my suggestion is to remove the fence behind the PokeCentre.

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    Looks Good, Everything's okay except the incomplete building tiles and the Pokemon Centre is just looking horrible. Overall Good Efforts, I know it's very difficult to insert tiles. Well my suggestion is to remove the fence behind the PokeCentre.

Oh don't worry about them. This is how it looks in game:

:)

Back