• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Trainer Krow

Edgy Trainer
Years
  • I just completed the main story for the game, (Well I guess until Elite 4, and probably going for the post game too), anyways my thoughts about Snakewood is a good 8/10, I love the game, the plot twists really got me, the new fakemons, creativity, jokes and the difficulty too! Hopefully you continue you're amazing work and hopefully you complete the game 100% since it's 98% done I guess.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    I just completed the main story for the game, (Well I guess until Elite 4, and probably going for the post game too), anyways my thoughts about Snakewood is a good 8/10, I love the game, the plot twists really got me, the new fakemons, creativity, jokes and the difficulty too! Hopefully you continue you're amazing work and hopefully you complete the game 100% since it's 98% done I guess.

That's not the main story's end. In this game, the Elite 4 is just a training mission. The game ends at the Necropolis. The game's creator, Cutlerine is gone. However, some ardent fans of the game have decided to remake it. They don't have a thread up here, but there is a Discord link somewhere in the last few pages. It's bound to be excellent.

Last edited:

Trainer Krow

Edgy Trainer
    Years
  • I mean yeah that's the true ending, but I meant that as the *post-game*, anyways I will try finding the Discord link for the remake and hopefully wait for another amazing game.

Cfcboy1988 27

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2020
    Is cutlerine still doing hacks and whats his hack cangrejo as on his reddit he mentioned cangrejo and nothing shows when u do a search

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    bluelightstar said:
    what rom do I download for this rom hack and where do I download it
    Download a ROM of Ruby from somewhere on the internet then patch it with the Snakewood file. Either that of find a pre-patched version of the game. Sharing of ROMs aren't allowed here so you're on your own for that

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2020
    Bonjour, j'aimerais savoir si ce hack a finalement été terminé à 100% ou pas? Si oui y'a t-il un lien si possible ? Et aussi un lien discord ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2020
    Oui j'aimerais bien avoir le google ou quoi que ce soit pour m'orienter avoir le jeux en 100%

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I need help!! I'm in Fortree city and Veracity isn't in his office. I battled and spoke to everyone, got the visitor card. Been all over Google and I don't know what to do. I can't progress the game. Please help!

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    No. Where do I find him? Isn't it after I walk to Veracity?
    If he's in the basement, I tried, I can't get in there.

Years
  • Hmm... Played Snakewood 2 years ago... But I believe you meet Veracity after you get the visitors pass. After getting the visitors pass, go to the room which is the most left in the main hall of the Film University. He is there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I did! I went to his office and he wasn't there. I think it's a glitch. Will be happy for a solution though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Is there a way to go back to Sootopolis? I was defeated in the Necropolis and I can't imagine how to get back there...

Were you defeated by the Zombie with the level 100 Pokemon? If so, you're supposed to lose that fight. Your next destination is Pacifidlog where the 8th Gym Leader is.

Back