• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    I heard that the Count's pets can be taken to Fort Draco's endless plains, but Charizard/Dragon only says "Your pet is enjoying it's walk. Why, it's skipping around like a Stoned SUNFLORA!" When I talk to him with all 4 pets in my bag. Anyone want to help me out?

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • I heard that the Count's pets can be taken to Fort Draco's endless plains, but Charizard/Dragon only says "Your pet is enjoying it's walk. Why, it's skipping around like a Stoned SUNFLORA!" When I talk to him with all 4 pets in my bag. Anyone want to help me out?

You have to wait sometime and when you return you pet will be a pokemon

Chazzasaurus

Take What You Can, Give Nothing Back
    Years
  • I love the game but I'm having problems now. I'm playing it on the GBA4iOS app and I just beat the Elite Four. I know Birch is suppose to call you but I've yet to receive a call? Did the app version not get updated past The Elite Four? Any way I could possibly update the hack through the app or something? Any kind of help would be fantastic, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    i have a question, if anyone can anwer this v.v
    i got into sootopolis, went thru all that dialogue and stuff and was asked if i'm ready to go, but then i decided that i need to train a bit more, so i went to train into league, but now, i don't know how to get back to sootopolis.. anyone knows? x.x

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • Ok thanks, do you know how long? I have the Real-Time Clock btw.
    It usually takes a day , at least that's how long it took for me :P
    I love the game but I'm having problems now. I'm playing it on the GBA4iOS app and I just beat the Elite Four. I know Birch is suppose to call you but I've yet to receive a call? Did the app version not get updated past The Elite Four? Any way I could possibly update the hack through the app or something? Any kind of help would be fantastic, thanks!
    Use a Walk Through Walls code to get into the lilycove sewers ,
    Walk Through Walls : CE2CCCB2-5D8D815D
    i have a question, if anyone can anwer this v.v
    i got into sootopolis, went thru all that dialogue and stuff and was asked if i'm ready to go, but then i decided that i need to train a bit more, so i went to train into league, but now, i don't know how to get back to sootopolis.. anyone knows? x.x
    You have to get back to sootopolis from the cassidy rock in the Abandoned mines ( where birch gave you back your Toxicroak )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    You have to get back to sootopolis from the cassidy rock in the Abandoned mines ( where birch gave you back your Toxicroak )
    thank you dear sir D: i was stupid not to think of that, but i forgot that there's such a rock x.x

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014
    is there a notepad file of the pokemon changed in this game, for exmaple "mudkip is now - "________" I plan on doing an egglocke challenge for this game and it would be awesome if someone could provide this for me

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • is there a notepad file of the pokemon changed in this game, for exmaple "mudkip is now - "________" I plan on doing an egglocke challenge for this game and it would be awesome if someone could provide this for me
    Unfortunately , I don't know if there is something like that ...
    The only way to realise the pokemon is from the cries because they are unchanged...

thank you dear sir D: i was stupid not to think of that, but i forgot that there's such a rock x.x
    Thanks dude :P Enjoy the rest of the game

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    oh and i guess i have another question.. After i beat everyone in necropolis.. and save the world and blah blah, they tell me to go celebrate it to gym island D: but i look all around and didn't find anything special.. did i miss something or it doesn't continue after that? D:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • oh and i guess i have another question.. After i beat everyone in necropolis.. and save the world and blah blah, they tell me to go celebrate it to gym island D: but i look all around and didn't find anything special.. did i miss something or it doesn't continue after that? D:

Nope . You have to do something...
    1. Go to dewford and dive into the dive spot. There is a rock there use rock smash on it. It's a Roclobster !!! Watch out you HAVE to catch it in order to go to Gym island.
    2.Take the item that it holds ( Hard Disk Solo ) . Then go to the route where trick house was ( there is a Pokemon Center there now ). There is some sort of a magic rock a little bit on the left. Interact with it and you'll get the gym tickets.
    3.Go to Gabriella in the route with the tall grass , she is standing in front of a boat . Talk to her and she'll get you to gym island

If you're already at gym island and don't know what to do :
    Beat all the gyms there ( except lord unbone that doesn't battle you :P )
    Then go to the locked gym ( the one that a bug catcher blocked ) and he'll let you in. What is inside ? You will find it on your own !!! Just save before going in :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    sir Dimebag, i already done all this before going to necropolis :P i even got all the hoenn starters and that legendary that you get when you destroy that box in lilycove museum D: but now i'm stuck!

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • sir Dimebag, i already done all this before going to necropolis :P i even got all the hoenn starters and that legendary that you get when you destroy that box in lilycove museum D: but now i'm stuck!

Oh... I guess you should have done it after necropolis :P
    However if you already did everything then you are done with the game , you don't have anything more to :P

Chazzasaurus

Years
  • Well I need help again now. The phone didn't ring for me. Soooo...do I still need that walk through walls cheat to get into the ship? I'm unsure what to do and if my game will keep progressing as normal.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • Well I need help again now. The phone didn't ring for me. Soooo...do I still need that walk through walls cheat to get into the ship? I'm unsure what to do and if my game will keep progressing as normal.

What ship ? You mean SS Cangrejo ?
    By the way this is the Walk Through Walls Code : CE2CCCB2-5D8D815D

Chazzasaurus

Years
  • What ship ? You mean SS Cangrejo ?
    By the way this is the Walk Through Walls Code : CE2CCCB2-5D8D815D

Yeah. In the sewers you get a phone call for a "special mission" to get on that ship. Sorry, I'm watching a lets play when I get confused on certain parts and that was a step that was missing.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • Yeah. In the sewers you get a phone call for a "special mission" to get on that ship. Sorry, I'm watching a lets play when I get confused on certain parts and that was a step that was missing.

Doesn't matter dude . However this "special mission" is optional :P the only thing you'll get is Spiritomb

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    Is there anywhere else I can download this game? Myboy on my kindle doesn't recognise the file :|

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • Is there anywhere else I can download this game? Myboy on my kindle doesn't recognise the file :|

What Operation System does your kindle run ? If it is running android I could help you to get it to work
    Ok , I'm sure you run Android OS ( assuming that you use my boy )
    All you have to do is :
    1. Download a pokemon ruby rom
    2. Search Google play for an app called ROM Patcher ( It's free )
    3. After installing it , open ROM Patcher and patch the .ips patch ( download it from the first post )
    After you patch the ips on the ruby rom , open my boy and play it :P

Last edited:
    Back