• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

L Z

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2020
    Well, I just finished this game (I think?). Have to say, this was one of the best dang things I have played. I love Cutlerine's sense of humor (possibly because it's similar to mine <_<) and all the references in this game (The deadly 7 and the other jokes pulled from the same place probably my favorite). My only issue was the ending scene (assuming it was supposed to be the ending scene) was viewable prematurely.

Anyways, can I ask someone a suggestion for a different hack I can try out?

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • Well, I just finished this game (I think?). Have to say, this was one of the best dang things I have played. I love Cutlerine's sense of humor (possibly because it's similar to mine <_<) and all the references in this game (The deadly 7 and the other jokes pulled from the same place probably my favorite). My only issue was the ending scene (assuming it was supposed to be the ending scene) was viewable prematurely.

Anyways, can I ask someone a suggestion for a different hack I can try out?

You can try out a grand day out , a mini hack made by cutlerine . Apart from that I can't think something else close to snakewood :P

Are this hack progressing?

Nope . It's stuck at 98,2% and it hasn't been updated 3 years or so...

alex is a pie.

Dracopyre321
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    How exactly do you evolve an Onix to a Steelix and Steelix to Diamandix?

Also, when does Kadabra evolve into Alakazam?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    I skiped all the bugs review on the page, and I picked some berries on route 114, so... wtf am I supposed to do, can't I unfreeze it or something???
    PLEASE HELP

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2020
    Are this hack progressing?

No, really sad that there is a lot of side areas that are still not finished, like the Safari that blocked by a man, the Gym in the middle of the sea that used to seal a Demonic Monkey or something like that, the trick master house near the first town, and manymore, couldn't find it :|

Also what the hell is giant shark that shoot laser anyway, i'm still curious about it

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    I hate how losing in the Winona gym results in having to run all the way back from the other side of for tree.
    Any way you can fix that? Its really annoying.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    OK I'm stuck, in the room before you go to the warp panel room, ditto doesn't appear at all and I need him to makeshift into a key!! , why is that? Plz help!! PS. I'm playing it on my phone with the GBA elmulato

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Looks like the creator of this particular hack isn't around anymore.

Either way i had fun with this hack up untill the game stopped progressing because a script that made the player jump into a hole after talking about taking directions from Tolkien just sort of decided not to happen.

Would recommend.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    I need help. I didn't recieving a phone call after beating the E4. What should I do? I am new here by the way.

Years
  • How do you beat the gym leader's Pokemon in Dewford for Kingmadio or something. I tried fighting, it won't work.

alex is a pie.

Dracopyre321
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    How do you beat the gym leader's Pokemon in Dewford for Kingmadio or something. I tried fighting, it won't work.

Try using a move like leech seed that doesn't cause direct fighting damage. Either that or you can try to wait out the fight and have Kingmadio use Struggle and knock itself out.

Years
  • After I have beaten Aerodactyl, I headed back to the Shakya Monastery. The old man says I need to challenge one more monster. But where is the monster?

Back