• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors 2 - The VytroVerse Part 4 (Tech Demo Available!)

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
Sors 2crop.png
Before we start off!
Hey everyone, I am here once again with a new gba romhack project!
This time around I am making a sequel to my second romhack (and Part 2 of my series), Pokémon Sors!
This is Part 4 of my romhack series, The VytroVerse! (Hack made from: "1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels)")
Parts:
Spoiler:

Microsoft Word.png Story (Spoilers)
Spoiler:

Google Forms.png Features (Subjects to Change)
  • A new region to explore, Aclyn!
  • The Complete Fire Red Upgrade as the game engine (Items, moves, abilities, Pokémon, pss split etc. Updated to Gen 8/PLA standards)
  • Proper Battle AI
  • Multiple modes to play the game in! (Randomizer, Level Scaling, Hero Mode. These modes can be combined as you please!)
  • Toggleable Exp. All
  • For the dedicated players: Hero Mode!
    • Spoiler: What is Hero Mode?
  • Regional and National Dex
  • DexNav
  • Side Quests & Achievements (Proper Quest Log Ui)
  • PokéNests to conquer
  • HMs replaced with Field Moves not requiring HMs
  • Eclipsing (Tech doesn't feature this yet)
  • Day/Night System and possible D&N events (the emulator needs to support RTC)
    • Spoiler: What it means:

Instagram Old.png Screenshots/Videos (Subjects to Change)
Copyright.png
Titlescreen.png
Continue-SCreen-New.png
Cutscene1.png
Crystal.png
Room.gif
Mutatsnow-Day.png
Mutatsnow-Night.png
Deepsoil.png
Forest.png

Character-Maker.png
Haru-Maker.png
MapFinal.png
MetroMap.png
Dexnav-New.png

Cutscene2.png
Cutscene3.png
Metro.png
Poke-Center.png
Aclypont.png
Tengsea.png
Route.gif
Water.gif
ITPNav.png
QuestLog.png

Selection-Screen.png
Summary-Screen-New.png
EVIV.png
Bag.png
Trainer-Card.png

Battle1.png
Battle2.png
Battle3.png
Battle-Snow.png
PCgif.gif

Item-Pickup.png
Log-Update.png
Start-Menu-New.png
Vs.png
PokeNest.png

PCMenu.png
Aclyn-Network.png
ShopUi.png
TMCase.png
BerryUi.png

Authy.png Links Authy.png
VytroVerse Discord Server - My Youtube Channel
Tech Demo Trailer

Teaser

Games's Opening Theme

Wild Battle Theme

Trainer Battle Theme

Google Drive.png Download
  • Pokémon Sors 2 Tech Demo (Evolution Fix) (2024)
    Latest Release: 2024. April 15th (Tech Demo)
    Length: Until first Rank Up (around 1.5-2 hours)
    Notes: Additional .ips patches need to be applied to the prepatched Sors 2 rom! (versions must match to avoid issues) Generally, most emulators should work, however for the best experience the ones listed for "Standard Mode" ingame are recommended.
    Documentation is available on this Google Drive Link. Documentation and Additional Patches are packed in the .rar/.zip of the Final Releases too!
    Platform Mode: You are forced to set this mode in the very beginning, and you can toggle in the Aclyn Network app anytime.
    Spoiler: Platform Modes:

How to check Version: Save file screen indicates what version you are on.
    Continue-SCreen-New.png
Standard ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bios
ITPNav.png
itpnavbios.png

PCMenu.png
pcbios.png

WinRAR.png Bugs (Tech Demo)
  • "Poison Survivor" "Beware, Vending Machine" tasks can't be completed
  • The Select button is not turned off in the Alja Mountainside nest, which can result in a softlock if the ITPNav is used
  • Trade in Aljasnow Ridge in some cases is treated as completed regardless of doing it.

Microsoft Authentificator.png Credits
  • Tech Demo Testers TheGhostOfPink, Meomite, PacoScarso
  • Tilesets (Magicscarf, KingTapir, Kaliser, Zeo254, princess_phoenix, Galanium-Arts)
  • Base Midis (VGMusic users: Bling Grunt, SwordBolt, Espio Chaos, FDG, Fenix Shakura, Keiji Uotami, TheGreatestDarn, Jarel Jones, Phoenix711, Monster Iestyn, Zenkusa, Jordan Davenport, Tsu Ryu, Fusion, SuperTyphoon, Bryan_Bibiano, ShinkoNet, KlaperzPL, Koopa1018)
  • Save Screen Hack (BlueRosei)
  • hbdfreitas (BW Styled HP Bars)
  • azimuth (EvIV Screen Code)
  • Music Base (GoGoJJtech and every other contributors )
  • CFRU + DPE + Leon's Base (Skeli, ghoulslash, Leon and every other contributors)
  • Quest Log code (DgZiga, PacoScarso)
  • Battle Backgrounds (carchagui)
  • PC Ui VentZX
  • Charcadet, Armouredge, Ceruledge sprites (KingOfThe-X-Roads, Reza3u)
  • Venipede Overworld sprites Kymotonian
  • Battle TextBox Vent & Ruki/Gold
  • Trainer Card Vent & VersekrDark.
  • Naming Screen & Clock on Start Menu Shiny-Miner
  • Icons on Thread (Reff Pixels)
  • Frio Art on Copyright Screen (sane cola)
  • Special Thanks PacoScarso, TheGhostOfPink, Meomite, Epaul

TickTick.png Support Banner TickTick.png
Support-Banner0-T.png

HTML:
[URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/threads/pok%C3%A9mon-sors-2-the-vytroverse-part-4-wip.526108/"][IMG]https://i.ibb.co/tKH36H8/Support-Banner0-T.png[/IMG][/URL]

Authy.png Other Works Authy.png

- Credits may expand, change over time. If you upload my game (or showcase it) anywhere make sure to give credit and provide the official documentations and source links! (and if possible only distribute the game's .ups patch files instead of prepatched roms!) -

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Oh man oh man! I am so looking forward to this! Really enjoyed Saiph 2, especially with how story driven it was. Good luck with this!

Last edited:

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
Years
So, vytroverse part 4 has officially landed, eh?😊 wishing you luck with the project and looking forward to further reveals...

Days
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
This Game Looks really fire, But I found this Glitch in the First Pokémon Sors Game, where, when you walk against a tree in Maple town, you jump behind it, and after that you can Walk through walls. But only in a certain area But the worst Part is, that you are softlocked after that, because you can't Return So i wanted to ask, If you could make it, that this Glitch doesn't exist anymore in Pokémon Sors 2, because it ruined the Savefile i was playing on, and without Cheats, or a Savefile, that near there, the Game is Just unplayable after that, so please fix it in Pokémon Sors 2
In the pictures, i Just went down, and after that i was softlocked because of the Glitch (don't worry, i Had a Savefile exactly where was above the tree)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-04-12-35-40-556_com.johnemulators.johngbalite.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-04-12-35-40-556_com.johnemulators.johngbalite.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2024-04-04-12-35-35-195_com.johnemulators.johngbalite.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-04-12-35-35-195_com.johnemulators.johngbalite.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 3

Vytron

Years
This Game Looks really fire, But I found this Glitch in the First Pokémon Sors Game, where, when you walk against a tree in Maple town, you jump behind it, and after that you can Walk through walls. But only in a certain area But the worst Part is, that you are softlocked after that, because you can't Return So i wanted to ask, If you could make it, that this Glitch doesn't exist anymore in Pokémon Sors 2, because it ruined the Savefile i was playing on, and without Cheats, or a Savefile, that near there, the Game is Just unplayable after that, so please fix it in Pokémon Sors 2
In the pictures, i Just went down, and after that i was softlocked because of the Glitch (don't worry, i Had a Savefile exactly where was above the tree)
This glitch was fixed in an update of Sors long ago, v1.2 to be specific lol so maybe play the latest version possible, and the glitch reappearing in Sors 2 is impossible just because Sors v1.0 had it, because I am not making Sors 2 from Sors' rom lol

Days
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
This glitch was fixed in an update of Sors long ago, v1.2 to be specific lol so maybe play the latest version possible, and the glitch reappearing in Sors 2 is impossible just because Sors v1.0 had it, because I am not making Sors 2 from Sors' rom lol
Ok thanks, though i am pretty Sure, that i am playing Version 1.3

Vytron

Years
Ok thanks, though i am pretty Sure, that i am playing Version 1.3
Well, I just downloaded v1.3 and patched it to an FR rom from the site and tested it.
No glitch on my end, the version number is on the bootscreen.

Vytron

Years
Estou preso na cidade de Aljasnow Ridge, não consigo continuar jogando.
Isso poderia ser um bang ou algo assim?
Idk why my reply suddenly turned portoguese lol but the Demo ends in Aljasnow Ridge after the Rank Up battle, as stated on the site after "Lenght"

Last edited:
Back