• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    #Vytron
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I'm going to say this to #Vytron doesn't have to, make sure your aren't using an emulator on list that is having issues, and if it is on the list, patch the emulator fix file

I am also having this issue. The .ips file came with the download the issue is that for some reason I keep receiving a "Couldn't open the file for reading issue" whenever I attempted to open it with LunarIPS. Is this an issue with the patch or this is an issue on my end? I've never had this issue with LunarIPS before. Should I just switch to a different emulator?

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    im sorry if this is a a dumb question but im having some trouble with the emulator fix when i try to patch it to the game its just says the patch is corrupt/invalid has anyone else had this problem and if so any solution?

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
    im sorry if this is a a dumb question but im having some trouble with the emulator fix when i try to patch it to the game its just says the patch is corrupt/invalid has anyone else had this problem and if so any solution?

Weird... the patch works just fine on my end and many used it already

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Any idea on how I can evolve Seadra to a Kingdra? The dragon scale item is not available in amor mall, Nd the link cable item does not work. :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Any idea on how I can evolve Seadra to a Kingdra? The dragon scale item is not available in amor mall, Nd the link cable item does not work. :(

In the game documents it has a list of pokemon with new evolution methods. Seadra evolves when it learns Dragon Pulse at lvl45.

Dekoconyt

Digimon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2024
    The game crashes twice for me, when i open a pc and after u meet the mom for the first time :/

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
    The game crashes twice for me, when i open a pc and after u meet the mom for the first time :/
    The latter seems to be an emulator specific issue which sadly I couldn't replicate and many others can't either.
    The PC can be fixed by *please read the thread*
    Emulator Compatibility to be specific

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2023
    Hello everyone, i started playing this game few days now and caught myself a feebas, so could someone tell me where i can find a prism scale?
    If it does evolve by so, pls.

Thank you

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2023
    I dont know why but even after using the Emulator fix and getting the latest version of the game. it still freezes, the characters in the overworld still move around and everything but the game refuses to respond. Does anyone have an answer? I use a regular VBA emulator to play this is this the reason?

Back