• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
    I had finished the demo and loaded up that save on the new version. When I went out into Route 6, all the wild Pokémon and Valora's Pokémon were level 50. The highest level Pokémon in my party was level 24. Any idea why this happened?

It's stated in my server and "Bugs" to not use the demo's save files.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I saw that the pickaxe replaces rocksmash
    So I'm guessing I don't need to teach hms right

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I have been looking all over for a new B2W2 or HGSS rom and suddenly this comes out. So glad I was browsing reddit when you announced! I will be trying this out.

Can I ask, do you have any documents for this with pokemon locations/evolution methods etc?

Vytron

Years
    I have been looking all over for a new B2W2 or HGSS rom and suddenly this comes out. So glad I was browsing reddit when you announced! I will be trying this out.

Can I ask, do you have any documents for this with pokemon locations/evolution methods etc?
    Yes there is a set of docs packed with the download
    You can also get a Google Drive link if you type
    ?sorsdocs in my server

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    You're amazing #Vytron! Thanks for all the hard work and attention to detail you put into this!

Years
    can someone help please patch the game i umm...never patch a game before and i really want to play this pokemon rom hack but i'm doing it all wrong so anyone smart to help me out?

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    I think the only real issue I feel about the game right now is that the night filter makes things look a little awkward, especially in the battle screen. It's trying to mimic a 'night look', but doesn't do it too well, and so things like the health bars come off as too dark in battle due to it.

trdtrl

clear throat
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    congratulations for completing the game! do you already have any plan after sors? maybe a new game, emerald based rom, etc. i would love to see more of your great work. thank you for completing this by the way, it looks amazing! definitely gonna play this

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    Is the East Sea shellos (blue colour) available? I searched Mt. Gerhana, can't seem to find it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    Hi everyone. I know the new update just came out but can anyone confirm if you can max out the IVs in this game and if so, how far in is it?

Vytron

Years
    congratulations for completing the game! do you already have any plan after sors? maybe a new game, emerald based rom, etc. i would love to see more of your great work. thank you for completing this by the way, it looks amazing! definitely gonna play this

Ofc, if you check the beginning of the game, it says "Part 2", I'll work on Part 3 of my series next!

Back