• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon South Park Rise of a Legend! [Recommended for Ages 13+]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Ah I see. Well, sometimes it's good to take a break to do some planning (those events wont just pop out of nowhere), so well, take your time, and stay in touch with us, at least to know how are you doing ;)

Years
    Lol that is a funny name, if you have seen the south park episode anyway...

By the way loven the hack!

If he did, it'd have to be the Al-Gore Version, not the imagination land one. :laugh:
    But I remeber some talk about this a while ago. Here's the quote.
    But it would be super hard to make a sprite of it.
    Also I wouldn't know what to replace ManBearPig with.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    All right I'm back, I have Route 662 [Route 3] done and the Cave on that Route.

I'm gonna show screens from inside the cave:

Pokémon South Park Rise of a Legend! [Recommended for Ages 13+]

The Name of the Cave is ChinpoDensetsuCave so yeah... This used to be Naval Rock so later in the game you know what that means.

People were saying how is this a South Park hack other than what the Characters look like. Well look at this Cave closely it's got a really screwed up thing in there and the name is screwed up too, when put literally in English.

Remember Brendan told you that his Twin Brother "Frankie" was at Route 662, well he's actually in the Cave. I pulled the Name switch-a-roo with the DBGT Original Character, so now this one "Frankie" and the DBGT Original Character is "Furanki" now. I've slowly gotten back into hacking.

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Screw it, I got rid of the second screen, well here's a weird glitch I found yesterday, But I know how to fix it I've ran into it before:

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    This is spam!

On Topic: I forgot, but if i remember correctly, cartman was thinking of not having darkrai as a starter.
    He may still have it though, i forgot, it was a while ago.

I'm still not sure and yes, I did and still am thinking about it.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    I think you shouldn't do it cartman.
    I mean, how weird is it having one of the strongest pokemon of all time as a starter. Also, you can use darkrai in many other events that will possibly make the game better. Oh, and what pokemon does your rival have?

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    i think he should include darkrai as a starter, it makes training it so much more difficult it would be pretty cool to see, hey you should try and edit some moves..like change the way the look and perform :D

nice to see this going strong "mystic boy" LOL!

----BWAHAHA IM RADITZ----

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back