• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Stadium Club [Unity Engine] - ENG/ESP/FR/DE/IT/PT/JAP - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS

Years
Hey, folks! Following the last fangames I've been making, I bring today a compilation of them in my new fangame: Pokémon Stadium Club (PSC).

testLogo3.png
Plot and features:

PSC acts as a "hub" to select the minigame to play. This does not mean that the games are loaded from the executables independently but they have been modified to be included in this one as one adapting the functionalities. Every game can be played independently on any platform and they are all made from scratch in Unity Engine. All of them support local multiplayer within controllers (gamepad) but online or bluetooth multiplayer is in the roadmap.

Games already included:

- Pokémon Rock Harden (Metapod vs Kakuna)
- Pokémon Snore War (Drowzee)
- Pokémon Magikarp Splash (Magikarp)
- Pokémon Sushi-Go-Round (Lickitung)
- Pokémon Clefairy Says (Clefairy)

Platforms and languages:

The game runs on Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch; and it is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese.

Screenshots:

screenshot_5-png.16942
3_by_hydregonart_dh5iihn-pre.jpg
image_by_hydregonart_dh4b0vi-pre.jpg
screenshot_6.png screenshot_9.png 1714043753750.png

Video:

Download: Zelda

Credits:
  • The Pokémon Company
  • Creatures Inc
  • Game Freak
  • Jackster (UI rips from Pokémon Stadium and uploaded to VGResources)
  • Jormxdos (N64 Pokémon Stadium logo remastered for 1024x1024)

Last edited:
Back