• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Stigma Version | Completed Beta 1.6

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2020
    I was wondering if it was at all possible to turn Kirlia into Gallade, or can it only evolve into Gardevoir? Also, are there fossil Pokemon to obtain (the furthest I've gone is Saffron City)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2020
    I was wondering if it was at all possible to turn Kirlia into Gallade, or can it only evolve into Gardevoir? Also, are there fossil Pokemon to obtain (the furthest I've gone is Saffron City)

Neither Gallade nor fossil pokemon are currently obtainable in the game

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    In a way it reminds me of Snakewood which is not entirely a bad thing,it's interesting enough if not kinda difficult.Raising Gible isn't easy. :)

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    I am in saffron city where do i go next I don't have hm strength please someone help i have a YouTube channel i need to know so that i can record and post

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    how do i get to sea foam islands i dont have surf i just got to saffron please someone help thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2020
    how do i get to sea foam islands i dont have surf i just got to saffron please someone help thanks in advance

You need to complete an item chain first, Take a look on the How to enter Saffron HQ section of this thread :)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Well, I finally reached Cerulean city and I really need to put this out there. I did enjoy how the hack was progressing along but, um, those robbers on nugget bridge talking about b*lls was really uncomfortable. I understand that the dialogue in this hack is edgy (which I do not have an issue with tbh) but there's a difference between edginess and crassness. I do enjoy how the main storyline is progressing though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    Spoiler:

Ok i am lavender town after completing saffron hq don't know where to go next please tell me

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2020
    Spoiler:

Ok i am lavender town after completing saffron hq don't know where to go next please tell me

After earning the badge in Saffron HQ you go through the door that opened in Stephano's room in order to get to Vermillion :)

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    no i mean after defeating the paradox guys in saffron hq and then lavender what to do after that

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2020
    no i mean after defeating the paradox guys in saffron hq and then lavender what to do after that

You must solve the puzzle in lavender town (if I recall correctly it's just another version of the door puzzle) and then get back to reality :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    After the event in saffron city monks hq and the maze of ParaDox( If you know what i mean) i am stuck in a place that looks like lavender town but i am warped back to the same place when i am trying to enter any building. Does any one know what to do next?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2019
    You get the HM Cut in Viridian forest. Rock smash is not currently in the game :)

You can patch your game with the rom's latest version and keep your save file

I am in saffron city where do i go next I don't have hm strength please someone help i have a YouTube channel i need to know so that i can record and post

Thanks for the feedback! When we were designing the game, we did't consider changing fire red's basic mechanics. But since many people mentioned the physical-special split, we will look onto it, alongside the trainer variety issue you brought up :)

Back