• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Sunday

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    New patch up with a bunch of minor bug fixes for default essentials moves like Venom Drench and Explosion

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    is there any way to know about EV of my pokemon Softshade ? Thank You for a great game <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    I think you already got the question answered on discord- The blue bar under the stat indicates the EV progress. There is no way without using a calculator to get the exact EV

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Ok I'm losing my mind here. How do I deal with the monster chasing me sequence? Like, no matter what I do, it ALWAYS gets me. Please respond

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    Hey Softshade!
    The game is amazing, perhaps the best fan game I've played so far. However, I have a few questions:
    - How do I get to Beryllium island? The route west of Boron village seems to be blocked.
    - How do I get to the move tutor that can teach EVERY move (so I can build a fully optimized team in competitive mode)?
    - Despite having the latest version of the game (at least according to the options in the game), I keep having this glitch with the E4 where I have an error after I defeated the champion and have to defeat him again; is something wrong with the version I'm currently using (I did everything as said in the description though)?

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    It does, I have one. You just need to trade your original one in Gold City. However, it seems it's unable to have regenerator for some reason.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello Softshade, I hope you can consider this request. Would you release the PBS files?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    On the discord, most information that you could want from the PBS files for a playthrough can be found.
    The exact files will not be provided

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hey Softshade!
    The game is amazing, perhaps the best fan game I've played so far. However, I have a few questions:
    - How do I get to Beryllium island? The route west of Boron village seems to be blocked.
    - How do I get to the move tutor that can teach EVERY move (so I can build a fully optimized team in competitive mode)?
    - Despite having the latest version of the game (at least according to the options in the game), I keep having this glitch with the E4 where I have an error after I defeated the champion and have to defeat him again; is something wrong with the version I'm currently using (I did everything as said in the description though)?

Sorry I missed your message. I think you're on the discord though so you probably got it answered there!
    I am unaware of this champion bug though, no one else has reported such an issue and I haven't tweaked that code for several version. Strange.
    Beryllium island is where the tutor is, and to get there you need to find the 6 portals with notes in them!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Announcing the Pokemon Sunday Discord Server showdown tournament! See details at the top of the main post or on discord!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Entry for the showdown tournament closes at 8 pm PDT on Friday. Hope to get a few more entrants by then! Join us on discord!

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    i'm having an issue with the bag in battles. i can't select anything. worked first few encounters but don't anymore. can you help me? i REALLY don't want to reset my game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hey, that's an odd bug. If you join the discord you could send me your save file and I'll take a look at enabling it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    If you already got the Mega Ring from the woman at Platinum Heights, you can battle Mega trainers to acquire Mega Stones. For the battle you can only use the Pokemon you want the Mega stone of, and must defeat a L70 Mega version of the pokemon. The Mawile mega trainer is on Route 6, in the morning (6am-10am). You can find a full list of Mega Trainer locations if you join the discord. Glad you are enjoying it!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2022
    Hello Softshade!
    I'm really enjoying playing pokemon sunday but i'm currently stuck/bugged after the first battle in pokemon league, i can't move or quit the place. Could you help me fix this so I can finish the game?

Back