• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Team Rocket Edition: Dragonsden Version (complete Kanto and Sevii included, Johto and DLC coming soon)

Years
Note: Firstly done in Spanish, has been translated by a small work team and me (Dragonsden). "Fire Red: Rocket Edition" created by Colonelsalt is a different game.
Portada-Rocket.png

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/RZbwgYTk6R
Twitther: https://twitter.com/Dragonsden95

The main goals of this ROM hack are:

1. Covering the entire timeline from FireRed/LeafGreen to Gold/Silver (+3 years), experienced from the perspective of Team Rocket.
  2. Pushing the limits of what's considered canon.
  3. To fully develop and include the regions of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and the Sevii Islands.

INTRO:
Spoiler:

FEATURES:
Spoiler:

PARTICULAR GAME FEATURES:
Spoiler:

What's in the current download? Game projection for the coming months:

The current download includes the content of Kanto and Sevii. However, the translation of Johto and the DLC is already well advanced, and it is expected to be brought here soon.

Regarding .sav compatibilities, there shouldn't be any issues.

As for possible dates for the update with Johto and the DLC, it shouldn't take more than 3 months from the moment this post is published.

SCREENSHOTS:
Portada-Rocket.png3.png1711303789061.png

1711304137445.png1711304062307.png1711303823104.png

1711304440782.png1711304501984.png1711304552935.png

1711304746993.png1711304947100.png15.png

18.png1711304566870.png1711305048129.png

TRANSLATION CREDITS:

I have received a lot of help during the translation process, without which this post would have been delayed, at least, several months.

- Mainly, thanks to Danna ('Daenerys), the work she put here was insane. Both translation and testing.

- Thanks to Infinit.

- Thanks to g0mm.

- Thanks to DarkEdge.

- Thanks to Mryo033.

CREDITS:

Spoiler:

WALKTHROUGH GUIDE:

DOWNLOAD:

The Original Rom is: 1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan)
How to patch:

Spoiler:

The UPs file for the romhack is linked in the descripction of the Trailer Video and Pinned in the comment section too:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Out of curiosity, are their plans to incorporate Female Grunt into Female Executive?

EDIT: After playing through as long as I could with the game, I am at my limit. The absolute absurdity that are Articuno and Zapdos having cracked out stats, abilities, and level advantage isn't fun. It's artificial difficulty. With Surge coming right after the Zapdos fight, you are crippled to an unrealistic degree for a boss fight. The game just also shoves boss after boss at you. Unless I am missing something that makes the birds much easier to deal with than hoping to fish out a lucky crit or there are training spots I don't know of, this segment just isn't feasible even with the EVs shoved into my team.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
The game has FireRed flair. I think you should change it to Emerald ASAP, otherwise lots of people might ask which rom to patch to :)

Years
Out of curiosity, are their plans to incorporate Female Grunt into Female Executive?

EDIT: After playing through as long as I could with the game, I am at my limit. The absolute absurdity that are Articuno and Zapdos having cracked out stats, abilities, and level advantage isn't fun. It's artificial difficulty. With Surge coming right after the Zapdos fight, you are crippled to an unrealistic degree for a boss fight. The game just also shoves boss after boss at you. Unless I am missing something that makes the birds much easier to deal with than hoping to fish out a lucky crit or there are training spots I don't know of, this segment just isn't feasible even with the EVs shoved into my team.
Referering to a Female Grunt character, for both history (Andra has a very clear role and many mentions) and massive work (should do grunt, high grunt, executive, admin and boss admin running, back, front, surfing, biking and flying.) Maybe one day, but for the moment, the priority is other.

Zapdos and Surge battle has been polemic since I released the game in Spanish, arguably the most difficult one in Kanto season. But... I want to keep like this because I precisely think isn't artificial, just the history push this situation, and the first legendary contact must force you to raise the level.

Of course, this is arguable, some people loves this fight, some hates this fight, some others even say me it should be even hardest... the point is that... is impossible to please everyone.

Either way, there are many thinks you can do to improve your team and options easily:

- You can give vitamins (3,000 POKÉ) up to 250 evs directly, since you are in deep base.

- Focus sash is in deep base as well, it's a great item for these 1vs6 battles with an overpowered pokémon.

- Some pokémon for articuno: Houndoom or Ninetales with flamethrower, Focus Sash Rhydon or Golem it's 1KO with rock slide or rock blast. Starmie with Thunderbolt.

- Some pokémon for Zapdos: Same Focus Sash Rhydon or Golem, Alakazam (Lv.45 evolve) should be faster than Lv.50 Zapdos, and could 2KO with Psychic, so with focus sash . Gyarados (Water/Dragon here) it's a great pokémon to beat Surge. Starmie at lv.45 should outspeed Zapdos and make good damage with Ice beam (Deep base for 65,000 POKÉ).

- Another thing you can do quickly its to pick up all the rare candies available in fire red (very useful if you have a kadabra or graveler close to level 45, for example):

Last edited:
Years
The game has FireRed flair. I think you should change it to Emerald ASAP, otherwise lots of people might ask which rom to patch to :)
It's possible, I put fire red because was originally done in this base, and even now replicates all fire red tiles and maps.
I by mistake made my furret forget surf. Will there be a problem? Will I get the surf hm soon, please answer.
Yes, at fuchsia city, when you complete the cycling road mission, Koga will give you a special ticket to enter Safari Zone, here the guy gives you Surf in official fire red will give you defeating him.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
It's possible, I put fire red because was originally done in this base, and even now replicates all fire red tiles and maps.

Yes, at fuchsia city, when you complete the cycling road mission, Koga will give you a special ticket to enter Safari Zone, here the guy gives you Surf in official fire red will give you defeating him.
The God himself replied. I guess I was worrying for the surf unnecessarily lol. Thanks a lot for the great rom hack. Not many such good rom hacks with custom stories are being released lately. So, this one is such a treat to me after a long while. Also it would be nice if the guide was translated to English too.

Years
Thanks for the feedback! There is a guide in the same youtube channel the English trailer was released, it's linked up to the download section in this post too.

I'll be uploading two caps per day.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Thanks for the feedback! There is a guide in the same youtube channel the English trailer was released, it's linked up to the download section in this post too.

I'll be uploading two caps per day.
The guide is in Spanish, please check. I was asking for the English version of the guide.

Days
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I can't extract file, when I am trying to extract it , it shows me " can't extract file" any ideas how to solve it

Years
The guide is in Spanish, please check. I was asking for the English version of the guide.
There is a new channel (Dragonsden Power), where the english trailer was released, here is the guide:

I can't extract file, when I am trying to extract it , it shows me " can't extract file" any ideas how to solve it
You need to use winrar, I think. If you refer to the Ups file, here are the steps:

The Original Rom is: 1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan)

1) Go to some patch web like this one: https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/ (creator mode disabled).
2) In ROM file select the "1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan)" version.
3) In Patch file select the UPs file contained in the trailer description link.
4) Apply patch

Years
Is it safe to assume that the Hoenn region is yet to be added?
there is a section in the post called "What's in the current download? Game projection for the coming months".

Here is all the information at the present day, refering to hoenn, I have to make the region in spanish, and then translate it. There is no date for this, but i'm not going to leave the project, so all I need is time.

Is the easy mode or normal mode patch translated by any chance and are they're any game shark codes.
only one mode, difficult mode were at old 2022 version. I don't know any game shark, the base is pokeemerald expansion this base codes should work.
Can u Plz share the Walk through walls cheat for this game
the base is pokeemerald expansion this base codes should work

Days
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
there is a section in the post called "What's in the current download? Game projection for the coming months".

Here is all the information at the present day, refering to hoenn, I have to make the region in spanish, and then translate it. There is no date for this, but i'm not going to leave the project, so all I need is time.

only one mode, difficult mode were at old 2022 version. I don't know any game shark, the base is pokeemerald expansion this base codes should work.

the base is pokeemerald expansion this base codes should work
But, brother it's the only code not working, I was actually asking for it cuz, I used u limited master ball and rare candies cheat and they came into my key items section and it got filled up, now I am unable to get the key card at Silph co. The guy is giving me the Key Card but, it's unavailable in my bag.

Years
But, brother it's the only code not working, I was actually asking for it cuz, I used u limited master ball and rare candies cheat and they came into my key items section and it got filled up, now I am unable to get the key card at Silph co. The guy is giving me the Key Card but, it's unavailable in my bag.
Using gameshark codes in decomp hacks is a death sentence, as decomp hacks uses different data structure hence gameshark codes can corrupt your game which is what is happening rn.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Anyone know the best places to get levels when you're around 30? Can't seem to find any good places to grind that won't take forever and a day and with no real way to buy vitamins that I can find I can only really rely on level ups.
Spoiler: Context:

Back