• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Temporal Chains

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    this sometimes happen and sometimes don't, I have no idea why, I looked at the event countless times, but I'll look at it again for the next update

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2024
    Hey I was playing this game and I evolved my Eevee into the dragon evolution and right after the game crashed. I hope this bug gets fixed soon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Last bug update:

fixed:
    - first rival battle
    - one item in bag crash
    - dragon eeveelution
    (I've tested them all and no errors occured, so I won't look further into it)

Now I'll move on to the full game, starting form zero

Years
  • Hi! Really enjoying this game so far. You've done a great work with it, despite how small it is.
    I have a Scyther that I can't evolve. Neither to Scizor or Kleavor. I have both evolution items, but I can't use them, and giving it the item to hold and leveling it up doesn't do anything either.
    Any chance this could be fixed? Thanks!

Days
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Okay so i litteraly just downloaded the game and i can see that it has incredible potential for an extremely good storyline, the only thing and the only reason im writing this comment. is it normal that i just got a full odds shiny eevee at the start? like is that intentional or did i just accidentaly got a full odds shiny
    Pokémon Temporal Chains
    this is not for flexing im actually serius

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Okay so i litteraly just downloaded the game and i can see that it has incredible potential for an extremely good storyline, the only thing and the only reason im writing this comment. is it normal that i just got a full odds shiny eevee at the start? like is that intentional or did i just accidentaly got a full odds shiny
    Pokémon Temporal Chains
    this is not for flexing im actually serius

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I've never looked into scyther's line (didn't even remembered it was in the game LOL) but I'll check it, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Oooh lucky! the odds are 1/1200
    Also this is just a demo, there's not much story on it, but there's many cool features ^^

Back