• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

Would you just stay put!
    You jsut said you weren't coming back like... 2 days ago?
    Whatever, i'm happy ^_^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Am I gonna have to slap a ho?!
    Would you just stay put!
    You jsut said you weren't coming back like... 2 days ago?
    Whatever, i'm happy ^_^
    Try September 18th? O:
    Heh, you know me, I can't hold a single idea for more than a minute without changing my time. ( take my signature compulsion for example )

Atomic Reactor

We talked, do you not recall?

Well, i'm glad you're back ;)

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
    Years
  • I think the white rock is maybe for Shaymin because D/P mentions a counter-rock to the rock found in Sinnoh that activates the Shaymin event.

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • I'll ask one of my lawyer friends to find out

I did and I found out that for this game to be legal, C.A. will have to make a licencing agreement with nintendo to be able to use anything about pokemon. If there is none, then this game will be considered to have been pirated and the government could take action. Nintendo probably wouldn't care though, until their income starts to fall. When this happens, they will try to find out why, and with the already high popularity of this game, everybody will be talking about it, so when they find out about this game, there is almost a 100% chance that they will sue the entire pokecomunity for their loss of income. There are 2 choices that can be done now:
    1.) make a liscencing agreement wit nintendo
    2.) try to make this game very discreet

shadowking93

UnStupid
    Years
  • i know im not part of the staff, but i do know legal things. sooner or later the pokemon people will find out, and that would be bad. i say that you attempt to make a license agreement. besides, if you have tons of people wanting to play this, the pokemon people will definatley not want to lose players due to a lawsuit. with my view, i just say push and push for a liscense agreement.

SK93 out.

Atomic Reactor

Eh, even with this game being out, people will still want to purchase the hand held games.
    I don't think much will change when this is released.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hopefully Nintendo will use this game as an example for when they make other Pokemon games.

Atomic Reactor

Yeah, but they cant play this game where ever they want can they?
    So the sales for the handheld game will stay the same.
    I didnt say nobody would play this, I'm saying that they won't stop playing nintendos games.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I have a question. Will C.A plan to release extra content after the game is finished.

Atomic Reactor

This game is not popular enough to friggin' kill Nintendo.

It's not even going to put a dent in Pokemon sales.

That's exactly what I'm saying.
    This game isn't going to do anything to product sales.

-_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back