• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2016
    Does anybody know the locations for all the Pokémon that are given to the player by NPC's? (I.e, Riolu, Zorua, Oshawott just examples)
    And the locations for the portals with the grey stones in front?

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • I need help
    everytime i click a download link, it takes me to a page titled "attachment.php (1x1)"
    It wont let me download, i really want to download :(
    please help

I'm having the same issue. anyone got a mirror?

For some reason, I can't download the pokemon theta file, but i was able to download the pokemon emerald 650 file, can anyone help me

downloasd aint working

download not working for me

Download doesn't work :(

Please refer to this as this has the answer as to why you can't download the hack.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=356239

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2015
    So due to the "hack" we can't download this patch? I was looking forward to playing my favourite generation :( Is there an eta on the re-upload of the patch?

Years
  • So due to the "hack" we can't download this patch? I was looking forward to playing my favourite generation :( Is there an eta on the re-upload of the patch?

Unfortunately it's up to the hacker to reupload it; it's very unlikely the files will ever be recovered from PC itself, so it's entirely up to them I'm afraid.

If, perchance, somebody has a (legitimate) download link for the .ips for this hack (or any hack whose only download link is now broken), then I can edit it into the first post, if the creator doesn't object.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2015
    How do i notify bugs or crashes for this game? I've found one, trying to battle the camera crew outside of treefort city, it freezes after battle. Gyarados stats distributions are all wrong except only for its hp and watson gives you a bike (which you, at that point, should already have) as a reward for fixing the power plant instead of tm thunderbolt. Oh and why does riolu have speed boost? Other then that great game, I played it twice already lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    How can I go to the peak of Mt.Pyre? There is a black hole block the way to the peak. Please help me!

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Where can I get the Shiny Stone? And will the Move Tutors ever return? Come on, man. We want people who gives you Rock Slide, Swords Dance, Substitute, Elemental Punches, Sleep Talk, Thunder Wave, etc...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    I found that Gallade has incorrect base stat: 68 145 85 85 135 100 rather than 68 135 65 65 115 80, and also has speed boost as a ability. Are they intended?

Anvils Alive

Fun is infinite. Sega Enterprises.
    Years
  • I found that Gallade has incorrect base stat: 68 145 85 85 135 100 rather than 68 135 65 65 115 80, and also has speed boost as a ability. Are they intended?
    Honestly, yes. LCCoolJ wanted to emulate something like Mega Evolutions, so he just juiced up certain Pokes' stats, like those of Charizard and the aforementioned Gallade, because not many people we know have properly implemented Megas into the Emerald base.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Will you ever update this game? If so, can you add the Move Tutors back? Oh and there are certain moves that are not working properly like Quiver Dance which raises Attack and Speed like Dragon Dance instead of Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed, and Autotomize is missing for certain Pokemon, and Leaf Blade is still base 70 power, and other moves that I can't remember.

ISNorden

Teddiursa
    Years
  • I've tried to patch three separate, clean downloads of the US Emerald version; all three attempts failed (NUPS said the patch didn't match the ROM). Too bad; this looked like a decent attempt at updating a classic!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back