• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Let's go I got a gible I am sorry for bothering you it's just it took so many long hours to even see one I can confirm gobble is there dratini next

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    Can anyone tell me where to get the link cable? Better yet, is there a guide of what pokemon can evolve how/where? I watched the vid but it doesn't say where to get the link cable and such.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    umm i dont know if you know but cant seem to find dratini or gible in the wild im in the routes ive been looking for a day now and i cant seem to find either can you tell me if you are 100% sure you put them in the wild on route 114 and i think 113 please and thank you trying to catch em all

They ARE there. Trust me. You just have to be more patient and use the Speed Up button too.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Can anyone tell me where to get the link cable? Better yet, is there a guide of what pokemon can evolve how/where? I watched the vid but it doesn't say where to get the link cable and such.

There's a dude with glasses in the middle of Mauville who sells them. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Can you program in the newer abilities of the later games in this game like Moxie, Sheer Force, Contrary, Technician, Adaptability, Mold Breaker, the -ates, Analytic, Bad Dreams, Unburden, Toxic Boost, Poison Heal, Unaware, Magic Guard, Reckless, Snow Warning, Super Luck, Tough Claws, Strong Jaw, Scrappy, Regenarator, Protean, No Guard, Magic Bounce, Infiltrator, Multiscale, Prankster, Skill Link, Sniper, Unburden, Competitive, Defiant, Cursed Body, Bulletproof, Download, Harvest, Iron Fist, Poison Touch, etc... #Dreaming

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2019
    Can someone post a link with the most updated version as a .gba or .zip already patched? I wanna play it on my iPhone yet I'm unable to do it. If you could put it on media fire or Dropbox that would help a lot thank you

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Will you ever update this game LCCoolJ95?

If so, can you program the newer items into this game like Choice Scarf, Choice Specs, Toxic Orb, Life Orb, Flame Orb, certain signature items of various legendary Pokemon, condition boosting items, Wise Glasses, Muscle Band, Expert Belt, Eviolite, Assault Vest, Power Herb, Black Sludge, Metronome, Big Root, Weakness Policy, Wide Lens, Zoom Lens, Focus Sash, Air Balloon, Rocky Helmet, Arceus' Plates, Safety Goggles, Shed Shell, the gems etc...?

jvboytheman

The Doctor
    Years
    • PH
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Hi,

I'm just wondering whether save editors work for the hack?
    Thanks.

EDIT:
    Can I trade with a clean Emerald ROM? I'm trying using the VBALink but I keep getting communication errors.. Unless you really can't trade with them at all?

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Hi,

I'm just wondering whether save editors work for the hack?
    Thanks.

EDIT:
    Can I trade with a clean Emerald ROM? I'm trying using the VBALink but I keep getting communication errors.. Unless you really can't trade with them at all?

Yes you can.
    But in my case I use Myboy (Android)

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    How do you download it I have myboy for my phone and it won't let me download on the sites I get sent to other sites

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabid Poochyena

[size=1][u][b][color=purple]You read my usertitle.
    Years
  • Is there a way to randomize this rom hack? I played through it a first time and want to replay it randomized.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2016
    where can i get the download of the rom? the links don't seem to work and other places are just having me download a regular emerald rom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back