• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Lokii you're talking to the wrong wanderer its the one near the little white rock if I'm not mistaken and also infernape won't have the iron fist abilty because he didn't add any new abilites yet and I don't think he plans to

And also can you please fix this pokedex glitch and one last question LCCoolJ95 are u ever planning on adding gen 6 Pokémon because that would be interesting to play

And keep up the good work LCCoolj95

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    LCCOOLJ95 can u please try to implement new abilites such as iron fist,treavolt,download,turboblaze,download etc. that would make this base even more awesome

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    LCCOOLJ95 can u please try to implement new abilites such as iron fist,treavolt,download,turboblaze,download etc. that would make this base even more awesome

He's already mentioned that he's not very knowledgeable when it comes to adding abilities. If he was he would've already added them in.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    Is this hack compatible for android devices, because when I tried to use the nups thing to patch the game, it just said "file type not supported" so I can't do anything. I don't know much about this kind of thing, so I could be doing something wrong, but I don't know.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Is this hack compatible for android devices, because when I tried to use the nups thing to patch the game, it just said "file type not supported" so I can't do anything. I don't know much about this kind of thing, so I could be doing something wrong, but I don't know.

yes it is i currently play this on my android device okay so first thing u want to do is download a clean emerald rom using your pc and download the nups patcher then u list the rom and ups file youre gonna patch in the program then you click on ignore and then the game will be patched then plug in your phone into the computer and put the rom into the phone and then test it should work

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Can someone tell me if the trainers etc are any harder? Won't be any challenge otherwise.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2015
    Can someone say on which damn ROM should I patch this file. I downloaded like thousand Emerald, US ROM's and nothing. It says that files didn't match. What the hell? COME ON!!! Is there some special ROM man?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just had to uncheck that "abort" section.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2016
    I was curious as to wether or not you changed the gym/elite 4/champions level when making this. Perhaps with added pokemon you could increase their levels by 2 or 3.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I really enjoyed playing this hack. The only downside is the unnedited Battle Frontier. I don't know if it's hard, but please edit the pokemons and the brains. Battle factory was easy because the game doesn't know about the split.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    Hey, I got a USA Emerald Rom and the NUPS Patcher, but when I try to patch them together, it says the patch doesn't match the file, and it doesn't work. Please help, because this hack looks AWESOME!

CupcakeEdgeworth

DR. Ivo "Julian" "Eggman" Robotnik Mach II
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2023
    how would you update to a newer version without losing anything? or is that to no concern?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back