• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    9/15/15 UPDATE:
    After thinking about it for a while, and I've decided to show off the list in the spoiler below. This is something that I've been looking at for a while, but it is still in the works. This list is not a confirmation, but a possibility. What is set in stone are these points:

• 4th-6th gen WILL BE AVAILABLE
    • More new moves than Theta Emerald
    • New ABILITIES
    • Secret Trainer post-game (NOT RED)
    This list isn't set in stone, because I want to hear the opinion of you guys, the gamers. I care about the opinion of everyone, that way I can mold this little one into something that everyone can enjoy. So, please leave your opinions about the new Pokemon in the new game that, for the time being, will be called "Pokémon Theta Emerald EX."

Spoiler:

Error pokebal! Infinite

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2017
    As far as I understood, it's an unofficial version but yeah, even though the Mega Evolutions still doesn't work as intended, it seems to be the newest version of Theta Emerald EX.

Which version will let me use mega pokemon and primal evolution? Oh is this the hack that has hoopa rings cause I saw a hack that has it but can't remember where.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Which version will let me use mega pokemon and primal evolution? Oh is this the hack that has hoopa rings cause I saw a hack that has it but can't remember where.

1) I don't know if there's a version of Theta Emerald out there with the Mega Evolutions fixed to be honest, but I would also want to get it if possible.

2) Yes, this is the HackROM with those.. portal things to get the legendaries, if that's what you mean.
    (Sorry, I actually didn't played OR/AS and I never felt like going through the Plot on Youtube)

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    1) I don't know if there's a version of Theta Emerald out there with the Mega Evolutions fixed to be honest, but I would also want to get it if possible.

2) Yes, this is the HackROM with those.. portal things to get the legendaries, if that's what you mean.
    (Sorry, I actually didn't played OR/AS and I never felt like going through the Plot on Youtube)

hello I would like to know how to remove the endless pokeball

Years
  • It should be received by his/her father after beating him or from Steven after the double battle against Team Magma...

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    In the new version of Theta Emerald EX (still in the works), when should the player receive the Mega Bracelet (the item that enables Mega Evolution)?

hello I would like to know how to remove the endless pokeball

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    I don't have a pc, can any1 pm me the playable Theta file please? :( I would tried to patch it using my fone but it can't. so please help.

Trainer 766

I don't have a pc, can any1 pm me the playable Theta file please? :( I would tried to patch it using my fone but it can't. so please help.

1-Get rom patcher from Playstore.
    2-Download a clean emerald rom.
    3-You know the rest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back