• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer 766

Yeah I've done that. I use rom patcher and unipatcher. but they have the same outcome it failed to patch the rom. that's why I'm seeking for help. :(

As far as I remember,you need a clean US copy of an emerald rom,and use rom patcher to apply the patch to it.Have you extracted the UPS file if it's,by any chance,a zip/rar file?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Yeah the rom that I used is emerald (U) and the emerald (u)(trashman) and the patch file is emerald Theta 1.4.ups.

The Emerald (U) is the one you want. Patch normally and make sure to check "Ignore" in the "If file is invalid" zone of the NUPS' apply patch window, that's all there is to it.

EDIT: Sorry, now that JustAnother pointed it out, I checked that you specified "phone".
    Is there any real reason as to why you're patching through a phone instead of a PC? You seriously have nothing but your phone?

Last edited:

Trainer 766

The Emerald (U) is the one you want. Patch normally and make sure to check "Ignore" in the "If file is invalid" zone of the NUPS' apply patch window, that's all there is to it.
    He's talking about how to do it on Android,though.And so far,there's no problem using the Rom Patcher for me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    I'm nuzlocking this, and I just beat Roxxanne. Here's my team:

259.gif
    Kipper the Marshtomp - Level 16

271.gif
    Leslie the Lombre - Level 15

415.gif
    Ceecee the Combee - Level 14

172.gif
    Joey the Pichu - Level 14

I basically solo'd the gym with Leslie, didn't even need the newly evolved Marshtomp.

RIP:

403.gif
    Ray the Shinx - Level 9

He died to a Seedot's Bide, on the beach next to Petalburg City.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Hey, I'm nuzlocking this, and I made a post with my team and deaths after the first gym. I just now beat Brawly. Here's my current team:

102.gif
    Exim the Exeggcute - Level 20

264.gif
    Zags the Linoone - Level 20

366.gif
    Pearl the Clamperl - Level 20

015.gif
    Karl the Beedrill - Level 20

As you may notice, my ENTIRE team has changed. I'll go into more detail about that in the RIP section.

So, I solo'd the gym with Exim the Exeggcute despite it not even having a psychic move. I just Hypnosed and Bullet Seeded everything in my way.

RIP:

403.gif
    Ray the Shinx - Level 9 | He died to a Seedot's Bide, on the beach next to Petalburg City.

172.gif
    Joey the Pichu - Level 16 | Died to a Focus Energy and then a fighting move, I can't remember which one, against a gym trainer. He got oneshoted.

299.gif
    Roxanne the Nosepass - Level 18 | Died to that damn Makhuhita and his Knock Off

259.gif
    Kipper the Marshtomp - Level 18 | After Nosepass died, I sent him in, although he had relatively low health as well because he took hits before, and I had no more potions. I thought I could outspeed, and while I DID outspeed, he got 1 HP left and killed him. This sucks, cause the Mudkip line is one of my favs. I also had one named Kipper in Omega Ruby.

415.gif
    Ceecee the Combee - Level 19 | Not much to say here. Another victim of Knock Off. Although I was interested in using a Vespiqueen for the first time.

271.gif
    Leslie the Lombre - Level 18 | Another victim to Knock Off. Like damn, I didn't know Knock Off was this good, to knock out my whole party. Now if only I had put Exim in the party since I caught it, this would have all been avoided. But I already had a grass type and didn't want to get too many Pokemon early on.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Hi. I'm nuzlocking this and I made a comment after beating the first, and then the second gym. Here's my team after beating Watson.

224.gif
    Mante the Octillery - Level 32

580.gif
    Donald the Ducklett - Level 32

That's it. That's all there is left of my team. Read the RIP section in order to find out what exactly went down. This is the hardest hack I played (and I'm only at the third gym), and this is coming from someone who beat Blaze Black as a Wedlocke.

RIP:

403.gif
    Ray the Shinx - Level 9 | He died to a Seedot's Bide, on the beach next to Petalburg City.

172.gif
    Joey the Pichu - Level 16 | Died to a Focus Energy and then a fighting move, I can't remember which one, against a gym trainer. He got oneshoted.

299.gif

259.gif
    Kipper the Marshtomp - Level 18 | After Nosepass died, I sent him in, although he had relatively low health as well because he took hits before, and I had no more potions. I thought I could outspeed, and while I DID outspeed, he got 1 HP left and killed him. This sucks, cause the Mudkip line is one of my favs. I also had one named Kipper in Omega Ruby.

415.gif
    Ceecee the Combee - Level 19 | Not much to say here. Another victim of Knock Off. Although I was interested in using a Vespiqueen for the first time.

271.gif
    Leslie the Lombre - Level 18 | Another victim to Knock Off. Like damn, I didn't know Knock Off was this good, to knock out my whole party. Now if only I had put Exim in the party since I caught it, this would have all been avoided. But I already had a grass type and didn't want to get too many Pokemon early on.

015.gif
    Karl the Beedrill - Level 23 | Wattson's Manectric is just too damn strong.

102.gif
    Exim the Exeggcute - Level 23 | Wattson's Manectric again.

394.gif
    Dawn the Prinplup - Level 23 | Had to give him up to heal Linoone, which was my realistically best chance.

309.gif
    Simba the Electrike - Level 23 | Had to give him up too.

264.gif
    Zags the Linoone - Level 25 | My only chance at winning fell too against the Manectric.

388.gif
    Terra the Grotle - Level 23 | He might be resisting electricity, but with almost nothing to deal significant damage to the Manectric, he died too.

Then what happends.... I go to my PC, and all I have is 5 water types, and I'm going up against an Electric Gym Leader. So I had to level everyone up to Level 32 to stand a chance, and even so:

366.gif
    Pearl the Clamperl - Level 32 | She might have died, but she helped me a lot with the Emolga. Clamp and Whirpool had a lasting effect, even after her invitable defeat.

349.gif
    Phoebe the Feebas - Level 32 | Poor Feebas never stood a chance. I thought maybe I could deal at least one bit of damage with Tackle, but it was one shotted before it could do anything.

117.gif
    Diana the Seadra - Level 32 | She sadly died too, but I wouldn't have won without her. Her Octazooka took care of the middle Pokemons (the second and third), but she died to the Manetric. But then because the AI decided to Howl, I managed to get some Octazookas on him from the Octillery and won.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Hi. I'm nuzlocking this and posting my team and dead pokemon after each gym. I have now beat Flannery, and this is my team:

224.gif
    Mante the Octillery - Level 34

259.gif
    KipperⅡ the Marshtomp - Level 30 (As a note, I do play dupes, but only if said pokemon is in my party or in the alive box. Since my previous Marshtomp is dead, I'm allowed to get another one)

556.gif
    Togy the Maractus - Level 31

005.gif
    Zuko the Charmeleon - Level 31

256.gif
    Apollo the Combusken - Level 30

325.gif
    Peggy the Spoink - Level 31

Flannery was a piece of cake. Not just compared to Brawly and Wattson, but in general. Well I guess I DO have two water types.

Also as you may notice, ever since I've noticed that people are giving me free starters, I started running around talking to those I don't remember from the original Emerald. Which explains Charmeleon, Marshtomp and Combusken.

Oh, one more thing. Donald the Ducklett didn't die. He's just in the PC(the alive box).

RIP:

403.gif

172.gif

299.gif

259.gif

415.gif

271.gif

015.gif

102.gif

394.gif
    Dawn the Prinplup - Level 23 | Had to give him up to heal Linoone, which was my realistically best chance.

309.gif

264.gif
    Zags the Linoone - Level 25 | My only chance at winning fell too against the Manectric.

388.gif
    Terra the Grotle - Level 23 | He might be resisting electricity, but with almost nothing to deal significant damage to the Manectric, he died too.

Then what happends.... I go to my PC, and all I have is 5 water types, and I'm going up against an Electric Gym Leader. So I had to level everyone up to Level 32 to stand a chance, and even so:

366.gif
    Pearl the Clamperl - Level 32 | She might have died, but she helped me a lot with the Emolga. Clamp and Whirpool had a lasting effect, even after her invitable defeat.

349.gif
    Phoebe the Feebas - Level 32 | Poor Feebas never stood a chance. I thought maybe I could deal at least one bit of damage with Tackle, but it was one shotted before it could do anything.

117.gif
    Diana the Seadra - Level 32 | She sadly died too, but I wouldn't have won without her. Her Octazooka took care of the middle Pokemons (the second and third), but she died to the Manetric. But then because the AI decided to Howl, I managed to get some Octazookas on him from the Octillery and won.

No new deaths in between Wattson and Flanery, luckily.

EDIT UPDATE:

Hi. I'm playing this as a nuzlocke and posting a team and death update after each gym. I have just now beaten Norman. Here's the team that survived:

257.gif
    Apollo the Blaziken - Level 37 | The real MVP. I would have been dead otherwise.

259.gif
    KipperⅡ the Marshtomp - Level 35

005.gif
    Zuko the Charmeleon - Level 35

And that's about it. Yeah, there have been deaths that I'll go into details in the RIP section.

But I still have Pokemon in the PC, so it's fine. Also there are two Hoopa portals I saw lying around that required Strenght, which I now have.

RIP:

403.gif

172.gif

299.gif

259.gif

415.gif

271.gif

015.gif

102.gif

394.gif

309.gif

264.gif

388.gif

366.gif

349.gif

117.gif

556.gif
    Togy the Maractus - Level 35 | Norman's Buffalount was really difficult to deal with. Blaziken ended up killing it, but I had to be carefull cause its moves caused a lot of damage. I went into Togy thinking I could maybe put him to sleep, but turns he out he has a ability that prevents that.

224.gif
    Mante the Octillery - Level 35 | Manteee! One of the only two survivors of the Wattson massacre, and he's dead too. He couldn't stand a chance to that Bouffalount either.

326.gif
    Peggy the Grumpig - Level 35 | She had only just evolved :( I had to give her up to heal Blaziken, cause he was my only chance due to the fighting type, but it had low health and I had to.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, LC I don't know the last upload date for this hack but I would like to go ahead and ask for a mediafire download due the the attachment link not working, it brings me to a blank page and nothing happens I want the newest version of the game which I can only find here please fix. -Thanks Mebford

The latest version is on here >> Pokemoner.com

Just click the Red tab below the videos.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Hey. I'm nuzlocking this and making a comment after I beat each gym. I just beat Winona. Here's my team:

260.gif
    KipperⅡthe Swampert - Level 39

497.gif
    Samnuel the Serperior - Level 35

257.gif
    Apollo the Blaziken - Level 38

006.gif
    Zuko the Charizard - Level 38

028.gif
    Rory the Sandslash - Level 37

This gym was very easy due to Kipper II's Rock Slide as well as another Pokemon that sadly died against...well....I'll write that in the RIP section.

RIP:

403.gif

172.gif

299.gif

259.gif

415.gif

271.gif

015.gif

102.gif

394.gif

309.gif

264.gif

388.gif

366.gif

349.gif

117.gif

556.gif
    Togy the Maractus - Level 35 | Norman's Buffalount was really difficult to deal with. Blaziken ended up killing it, but I had to be carefull cause its moves caused a lot of damage. I went into Togy thinking I could maybe put him to sleep, but turns he out he has a ability that prevents that.

224.gif
    Mante the Octillery - Level 35 | Manteee! One of the only two survivors of the Wattson massacre, and he's dead too. He couldn't stand a chance to that Bouffalount either.

326.gif
    Peggy the Grumpig - Level 35 | She had only just evolved :( I had to give her up to heal Blaziken, cause he was my only chance due to the fighting type, but it had low health and I had to.

462.gif
    Ironmetal the Magnezone - Level 40 | I know it's a really stupid name, but I grew fond of it over time. I was totally expecting him to 1KO everything, and he did until Altaria came in with freaking Earthquake. This sucks a lot because I was really excited to use a Magnezone for the first time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Sorry for the double post, but can you randomize this? I know you can't most hacks, but this one doesn't have any map changes.

I'm currently doing a nuzlocke, but I'd like to do a randomizer Nuzlocke of it afterwards, cause a regular Emerald randomizer is boring after how many I did.

Years
  • Sorry for the double post, but can you randomize this? I know you can't most hacks, but this one doesn't have any map changes.

I'm currently doing a nuzlocke, but I'd like to do a randomizer Nuzlocke of it afterwards, cause a regular Emerald randomizer is boring after how many I did.

If you use Artemis's Emerald Randomizer, you can randomize this game.

Simply ignore the errors, randomize it, and play.

HOWEVER, don't randomize too much... cause that'll break the ROM.

http://artemis251.fobby.net/downloads/emerald/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back