• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon True Destiny

Days
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    DISCORD SERVER

SmoothRC (2).gif

Download
    Chapter Two Demo Download(Version 2.1)

credits1.png

What is Pokémon True Destiny?
    Pokémon True Destiny is a Pokémon fan-game I've been working on since March of this year using the Pokémon Essentials toolkit. It is a murder mystery type game where you go around in the region of Asmos solving murders and figure out your True Destiny,​
    that's the name of the game
    , and some other fun stuff that you figure out in the game. My inspirations for the game were the Danganronpa series and
    Spoiler: Spoilers for Chapter 1

credits2.png

Is the full game out?
    No, only Chapter One is. I'm planning on releasing the game on a chapter-by-chapter basis and this thread will be updated as I release more chapters. I'm planning on there being four chapters in total and the first Chapter is at least an hour-long, but that's me speedrunning while playtesting it.

credits7NOSPOILERS.png

Plot Summary(no spoilers of course)
    In Pokémon True Destiny you play as someone who just had their parents die. After their parents' death, they go back to their old hometown Lilsee Town and are asked to help investigate who the murderer is. You go throughout investigating suspects, Nyx, Buckeye, Basil, and the other counterpart to the player. You're given an Abra to help you out and you meet some friends along the way of your investigation. It's your job to snuff out the lies and figure out who was the one to kill your parents.

credits8.png

Unique Features
    • Quests: Complete tasks to gain rewards all the way from returning a lost son to their parent, or finding a legend of the past, it really could be anything.​
    • Origin Forms: In the Asmos Region they preserved Pokémon to how they were in the past so they didn't evolve over time. So you get Pokémon in their original form, like an Ice Type Squirtle or a Ghost Type Bulbasaur.​
    • Alien Pokémon: A long time ago a meteorite hit the Asmos Region leaving Alien Pokémon there, making Asmos the home of Alien Pokémon on Earth.​
    • An original soundtrack(made by me) and original sprites(mostly made by me but some by Aldo and Rissy.)​
    credits9.png
    UpdatedScreen1.pngUpdatedScreen2.pngUpdatedScreen3.pngUpdatedScreen4.png

Spoiler: Credits

Back