• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[In Progress] Pokémon Uakitite

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
there was line which its type got me intrested the plasnumb line if i can know its type

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
there was line which its type got me intrested the plasnumb line if i can know its type
Spoiler:

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
By the way, for those like pika1025 who are wondering about the types of any of the fakemon, and other details like that, I have something planned. Just know that engaging in it is spoiler-y by nature especially since there are fakemon who haven't even shown up yet, so be aware.

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Is there a discord for this game?
Not right now, no. I'd tell you there's some reason for this, but the reality is that my knowledge on Discord is just lacking. The comments were working well enough. I'll probably get around to it sooner or later. Maybe when I finish 2.0.0.

Days
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
every time i run into this NPC. i believe on route 4 below the move deletion guys house, the game crashes. not sure if its a bug or im progressing ahead of the story and it doesnt want me to lol. i also cant switch between characters right now and i cant get through the blind forest in outerworld because of it because i cant cut trees without switching character

Attachments

• Screenshot (149).png
    Screenshot (149).png
    79.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
every time i run into this NPC. i believe on route 4 below the move deletion guys house, the game crashes. not sure if its a bug or im progressing ahead of the story and it doesnt want me to lol. i also cant switch between characters right now and i cant get through the green forest in outerworld because of it because i cant cut trees without switching character
Okay, so I messed up that trainer by calling her a Lass in the code. My mistake. Nothing currently past her was mandatory at the time, so I must've missed battling her. As for the other issues, what exactly was the last thing you did before noticing you couldn't cut down trees? Did you
Spoiler:

There are quite a few things from that area, so I'll probably release a quick 1.8.3 for these issues.

Days
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Okay, so I messed up that trainer by calling her a Lass in the code. My mistake. Nothing currently past her was mandatory at the time, so I must've missed battling her. As for the other issues, what exactly was the last thing you did before noticing you couldn't cut down trees? Did you
Spoiler:

There are quite a few things from that area, so I'll probably release a quick 1.8.3 for these issues.
im not sure to be honest, but i know i was lost as hell in there. i couldnt pass the plants that damage my party so i went around and fought whoever i could. but when i left the forest i was no longer able to switch characters and the old lady just says to go check whats wrong in the blind forest and i cant progress. i know i received 2 colored shards from defeating a couple people in there, not sure if that info helps

Last edited:

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
im not sure to be honest, but i know i was lost as hell in there. i couldnt pass the plants that damage my party so i went around and fought whoever i could. but when i left the forest i was no longer able to switch characters and the old lady just says to go check whats wrong in the blind forest and i cant progress
So for the plants that damage you, those are able to be crossed by Zaria as she was given the "light and agile" trait. Considering what you're having trouble with, you were attempting to cross plants that lead to a TM, and not where you needed to go. I'll probably add something to address that. As for not being able to swap characters, I found an oversight in my code that probably wasn't updated from a story overhaul. As for your issue of not being able to swap characters, if you can swap between MC and Zaria, then what I did will fix it. If not, then wait for me to find out what happened. I'm going to add a temporary NPC by the door that leads to right side of the Blind Forest for the update who you can talk to and manually fix this as I search for the origin of this error.

How did you exit the Blind Forest the first time?

Days
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
So for the plants that damage you, those are able to be crossed by Zaria as she was given the "light and agile" trait. Considering what you're having trouble with, you were attempting to cross plants that lead to a TM, and not where you needed to go. I'll probably add something to address that. As for not being able to swap characters, I found an oversight in my code that probably wasn't updated from a story overhaul. As for your issue of not being able to swap characters, if you can swap between MC and Zaria, then what I did will fix it. If not, then wait for me to find out what happened. I'm going to add a temporary NPC by the door that leads to right side of the Blind Forest for the update who you can talk to and manually fix this as I search for the origin of this error.

How did you exit the Blind Forest the first time?
i took a zipline down i believe and i think that unlocked the travel door on the east side of town. cant recall for sure. but i was certain i wasnt done in there. so i went back and thats when i noticed i couldnt switch characters. so i can only use my created character right now. also wanted to ask if u release updates, how do i update the game or does it auto update?

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
i took a zipline down i believe and i think that unlocked the travel door on the east side of town. cant recall for sure. but i was certain i wasnt done in there. so i went back and thats when i noticed i couldnt switch characters. so i can only use my created character right now. also wanted to ask if u release updates, how do i update the game or does it auto update?
The simple way to update the game is to install the new version. It uses the same save files and you can delete the previous version then. There was a travel door there and since you're saying you used that, I'm wondering if the error originates from those doors.

Days
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
The simple way to update the game is to install the new version. It uses the same save files and you can delete the previous version then. There was a travel door there and since you're saying you used that, I'm wondering if the error originates from those doors.
ok, ill keep messing around with it and see what happens. btw i love the game so far. this is something pokemon fans need

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
ok, ill keep messing around with it and see what happens. btw i love the game so far. this is something pokemon fans need
I'll be honest. I'm not able to recreate the error you were talking about. I can totally believe that I missed something, but I'm not able to find it. For now, I'm going to release 1.8.3 with a temporary fix NPC right outside the east forest door and hope I just fixed it with some of my other changes. Also, thank you!

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I'll be honest. I'm not able to recreate the error you were talking about. I can totally believe that I missed something, but I'm not able to find it. For now, I'm going to release 1.8.3 with a temporary fix NPC right outside the east forest door and hope I just fixed it with some of my other changes. Also, thank you!
ok no worries, if i still have issues ill reply with more detail if i can

Days
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
alright i figured out the exact problem with the character not being able to switch. luckily i didnt save each time and was able to replicate it 3 times in a row. this tree in the Blind Forest when u go to cut it switches me back to MC and no longer can switch to other characters. its hard to explain where this tree is so i hope the screen shot helps

Attachments

• Screenshot (151).png
    Screenshot (151).png
    59 KB · Views: 0

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
alright i figured out the exact problem with the character not being able to switch. luckily i didnt save each time and was able to replicate it 3 times in a row. this tree in the Blind Forest when u go to cut it switches me back to MC and no longer can switch to other characters. its hard to explain where this tree is so i hope the screen shot helps
Now for obvious reasons I can't actually hire you, but can I freaking hire you, lol? Yeah, there was a function call there that was turning off the time freeze and disabling all the characters... completely the opposite of what it looks like at that point. You're going into the credits.

Days
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Now for obvious reasons I can't actually hire you, but can I freaking hire you, lol? Yeah, there was a function call there that was turning off the time freeze and disabling all the characters... completely the opposite of what it looks like at that point. You're going into the credits.
lol i wish u could. thought about becoming a tester about 20 times

Days
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
i think i need the npc u added by the door back. i didnt save it after talking to the npc and the new version doesnt have him and im character locked from the previous save or i could just start a new run lol

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
i think i need the npc u added by the door back. i didnt save it after talking to the npc and the new version doesnt have him and im character locked from the previous save or i could just start a new run lol
I would suggest starting a new run at this point. There is a generally high chance that due to some new systems being added to fix certain quests (fishing is not functioning properly right now, so a certain relationship event isn't working) and other systems (aka that secret base mechanic I've been doing nothing with and may remove), you may have to restart the game for 2.0.0 anyways. I'm getting closer to having a completed 2.0.0, with mainly a few large hurdles remaining on the coding side for me. Maybe I'll release a 1.9.1 to address a couple issues, but that would be the only release there as I focus on getting 2.0.0 done.

Spoiler: Broken Event due to Fishing Error

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I would suggest starting a new run at this point. There is a generally high chance that due to some new systems being added to fix certain quests (fishing is not functioning properly right now, so a certain relationship event isn't working) and other systems (aka that secret base mechanic I've been doing nothing with and may remove), you may have to restart the game for 2.0.0 anyways. I'm getting closer to having a completed 2.0.0, with mainly a few large hurdles remaining on the coding side for me. Maybe I'll release a 1.9.1 to address a couple issues, but that would be the only release there as I focus on getting 2.0.0 done.

Spoiler: Broken Event due to Fishing Error
alright no worries, i have started a new run and ran into another issue lol. just trying to get to Monday for the party and when i went to the poke center to heal my pokemon im stuck respawning in the poke center on Sunday. i have no idea what the issue is for this one as anything i complete now sends me to the poke center and cant leave. been trying to reload and pin point the problem, but i cant figure it out. even the quest for the applin sends me to the poke center. im stumped lol. after i defeated the patrats to get the cargo, if i come back into town the game crashes. ill hold off on playing it for now. as much as i like being your personal game tester, this is killing my brain lol

Last edited:
Back