• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    Where the heck is the last kid in tv frenzy? I literally housed to housed all borrius but was never able to find it!, I already have the one from polder,bellin,seaport and blizzard but the last kid is nowhere, the las kid cant be on that new town/city in the new update, can it??

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Where the heck is the last kid in tv frenzy? I literally housed to housed all borrius but was never able to find it!, I already have the one from polder,bellin,seaport and blizzard but the last kid is nowhere, the las kid cant be on that new town/city in the new update, can it??
    Crater town, the one about swarms

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    I literally circled all of the houses in crater and all I see was 1 kid talking about how his grandfather is friends with deoxys

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    Ok I will try to find such house, even the pokecenters and the pokemarts

I found it, it's a house I never noticed before, thx.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    Does anyone recognise the music that plays in the background in the flashback where the shadows originated from??

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2022
    Its a sad piano song I heard alot long ago, I think I even knew the title but now i cant seem to remember what its called, I even memorise the whole music, anyone know?

N

Play Online Multiplayer GBA Emulator: Multigba S
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Hello I am new here, and I am just at fehl town and I am wondering, what are those letters beside the stats??

Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Its IV (Individual Value). Marked from E- (0) until S+ (31)

N

Play Online Multiplayer GBA Emulator: Multigba S
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Hello, is it possible that in the new updates you will get to switch between what will your pokemon evolve to in battle?? My charizard has G-Max factor and he also has the charizardite X, picking between the 2 options in raid battles will be so useful, btw, My Genesect has a hasty nature, that is the best nature for Genesect to Increase the speed right? What does bottle caps do btw?? I have a ton of gold and silvers from raiding 6 dens everyday and wondering where I could use them.

Try talk to one of the B.F. Seller, the one who said from Kalos Region, and he'll tell u the function of bottle caps (both silver n gold).

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    finished it yesterday, what can i say`? loved it from the start to the end =)
    the new tracks for this game are amazing !

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2023
    Glitch in Lucario's sprite occurs when using z moves against cresselia

Attachments

• Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]
      GLITCH.JPG
      34.2 KB · Views: 23
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2021
    I hope this is still being worked on. It is missing some pokemon and features it seems. Such as my favorite being Zoroark as well as customizing your characters outfit. I am playing through the game right now and just made it to the 5th gym. Either I have not made it far enough for those things and the guides aren't updated, or they are not in the game yet. Who knows maybe I downloaded the wrong version off of some website. I have v1.1.3.1. Sadly the cheats also don't work for me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I hope this is still being worked on. It is missing some pokemon and features it seems. Such as my favorite being Zoroark as well as customizing your characters outfit. I am playing through the game right now and just made it to the 5th gym. Either I have not made it far enough for those things and the guides aren't updated, or they are not in the game yet. Who knows maybe I downloaded the wrong version off of some website. I have v1.1.3.1. Sadly the cheats also don't work for me.

This is definitely being worked on
    Cheats are purposely not supposed work

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2021
    Where can I get a safe emulator? I would really like to play this game but I am new to romhacks and need to get myself a emulator yet all the sites I look at are way to shady to me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2021
    I am looking for some help please.
    I can't get the game to load past the "warning" speech bubble. I am using visualboyadvanced emulator and have played multiple straight ROMs before but this is my first time trying a hack/patch. I have tried to patch the UPS file using an online site and an UPS application. Both say it was patched successfully but when I open the game I can't progress. Holding the space speeds up the animation of the downward arrow but no button on my keyboard will progress to next screen. What am I doing wrong?

Back