• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2021
    Okay I am in the distortion world and cannot figure out how to get the last boulder on the switch. I've been circling around for hours. Can anyone help?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2021
    I found a bug. If u save before you battle Giratana in the disortion world, the plat forum your standing on disappear and your stuck in mid air and u can't move from it. I'm still stuck

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2021
    Could use a bit of direction. I'm told that someone in Magnolia gives eggs that may contain the Kanto starters but don't see anyone like that there. Could use clarification. Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I still can't find a way into the gym. There's some bridge or something that I have to unlock.

Which gym, Dehara or the one before? If it's Dehara a couple of the bulbs you need to turn on, fight the trainers you come across and then go back and turn them off you will find a new path to the last trainer and leader. You can also catch a voltorb along the way.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    A suggestion folks, when you go to the great desert after you beat the Dehara gym stay in there and break all the rocks repeatedly. Great way to farm for shards, heart scales and other goodies. You will need the shards and heart scales for good moves to put on your Pokemon.

Have fun and good luck!

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2021
    Today I recorded my insane difficulty e4 battles to go into the Discord hall of fame and figured it might be interest for people that haven't started the game yet and don't really care about spoilers. They were pretty challenging and I have a lot of fun tinkering the team to win. I believe only the ghost battle was the first try.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Which gym, Dehara or the one before? If it's Dehara a couple of the bulbs you need to turn on, fight the trainers you come across and then go back and turn them off you will find a new path to the last trainer and leader. You can also catch a voltorb along the way.

I meant I can't find a way to get across the water to go inside the gym. And yes it is in Dehara.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I am very close of giving up. That Dehara gym puzzle is incredible annoying. Cant cound how often I have turned these bulbs on and off, nothing changes at all. Cant believe some people think these kind of puzzles are somehow fun. Especially coming back from a game like reborn were you had amazing puzzles.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2021
    I am very close of giving up. That Dehara gym puzzle is incredible annoying. Cant cound how often I have turned these bulbs on and off, nothing changes at all. Cant believe some people think these kind of puzzles are somehow fun.
    Especially coming back from a game like reborn were you had amazing puzzles.

Enable enable all bulbs then Go to the Gym entrance, disable the one in the Second step here (the floor with only a bulb and nothing else.)

Back