• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    Hey so I was Dexnaving for a 3 iv Bagon and found a shiny. Just wondering do odds increase when using the dexnav method like in the older game?
    Thx

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I decided to go to the green delivery guy for no particular reason when he said I got a mystery gift coming to me, I already got the florette (main game) any ideas? I haven't a clue what it could be and have no idea what the password is.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    Hey,

I was wondering if you could make a gba download for the updated pokemon unbound.
    My computer cant run any pokemon rums so i play using a raspberry pie emulation system.
    So i was wondering if you could make a gba version for the full pokemon unbound gameplay

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Where can I buy an egg that is likely to come to Charmander in Magnolia Town? I can't find anyone to sell me an egg there

Years
    • Seen today
    is the person who selling rare egg and mystery egg a different people or the same??? I only know the old woman who sell rare egg

Years
  • Really enjoying this, congratulations! Only minor thing I've found is that Nincada isn't appearing on the DexNav on Grim Woods, it appeared in the grass and it's not there. I don't know if it an error or not.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    PLS PLS tell me where to get Lucarionite and Houndoomite !!! I'm in Dire need of them..... 😩 Any kind person PLEASE tell me !

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Unfortunately you can't get it if you skipped the cutscene on Crystal Peak due to a bug.

From wild Electabuzz/Magmar line.

In Victory Road Cave

Frost Mountain 2F

PLS PLS tell me where to get Lucarionite and Houndoomite !!! I'm in Dire need of them..... 😩

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Got a quick question...when you battle Cresselia the first time to get the lunar wing are we supposed to catch it? I threw a poke Ball at it and of course I didn't catch it now it's flying all over the place on my map. How do i catch it now since I can't even get near it. It's annoying me to the point I'm ready to forget about it and move on.

PLS PLS tell me where to get Lucarionite and Houndoomite !!! I'm in Dire need of them..... 😩

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Beat the Elite Four and the champion. Woohoo! Found a funny little bug. When you're in the sewer in Antisis City, if you're going through the pipes to get from the north part to the south part, and you use an Escape Rope, you lose your legs.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    There are way too many questions posted daily on this thread for me to answer them all, so if you have any questions, search them up on the Discord server! I guarantee most have already been answered there.
    Pls Skeli Pls

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    PLEASE HELP.I thought i could change the difficulty during the game. It said so in the beginning that difficulty level is changeable but story mode is not. I started with casual mode and it's way to easy. The problem is that i have collected a decent amount of pokemon and don't want to lose them. How can i change it now? Must i start a new game? PLEASE HELP someone pm me

Years
  • I decided to go to the green delivery guy for no particular reason when he said I got a mystery gift coming to me, I already got the florette (main game) any ideas? I haven't a clue what it could be and have no idea what the password is.
    It just a placeholder for a future distributions.
    Where can I buy an egg that is likely to come to Charmander in Magnolia Town? I can't find anyone to sell me an egg there
    From the old lady who randomly appears in Magnolia Café every day
    is the person who selling rare egg and mystery egg a different people or the same??? I only know the old woman who sell rare egg
    Yeah, the same person
    Really enjoying this, congratulations! Only minor thing I've found is that Nincada isn't appearing on the DexNav on Grim Woods, it appeared in the grass and it's not there. I don't know if it an error or not.
    Not a bug, Nincada is a swarm encounter so you can't dexnav search it
    PLS PLS tell me where to get Lucarionite and Houndoomite !!! I'm in Dire need of them..... 😩 Any kind person PLEASE tell me !
    Lucarionite is a mission reward from an old man in Great Desert, Houndoomite in Shadow Base, where you fight Zeph
    PLEASE HELP.I thought i could change the difficulty during the game. It said so in the beginning that difficulty level is changeable but story mode is not. I started with casual mode and it's way to easy. The problem is that i have collected a decent amount of pokemon and don't want to lose them. How can i change it now? Must i start a new game? PLEASE HELP someone pm me
    You can't set higher difficulties from Casual unless after beating the E4

Riddhwimaan Mukherjee

If I have a dream, I have to accomplish it. Never
    Years
  • PLS PLS tell me where to get Lucarionite and Houndoomite !!! I'm in Dire need of them..... 😩
    Pls Skeli Pls
    I dont know exactly as I easily won wthout them in Insane difficulty but I think u can get Lucarionite at the left of Gurun Town from a old man standing at the seashore, however u hv to complete a mission to achieve it. I have know about of Houndoomite as I dislike Houndoom.

Back