• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Voyager

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Awesome rom hack, I'm really looking forward to its promising future 😍

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Minor update:

We are beginning the beta testing for Version 0.3, which will be playable through Gym 5! We hope to release this version in the next couple weeks if playtesting goes as expected.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Big announcement! Pokemon Voyager v0.3.0 is officially released!

This is a big update: it advances the main story through gym 5, revamps many fakemon designs (and a brand new fire starter!) thanks to our spriting team, adds many new features and QoL changes, revamped the main overworld tileset, and brings significant polish to the older versions.

Here are some teaser images from the new release:
    Paf7RXv.png

Be sure to check out the full release info here

And finally, the patch file (v0.3.2) is found here. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • Congratulations on the latest release, mate! The UI looks refreshing! Looking forward to the upcoming releases as well...

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2022
    I can't figure out how to get cut, I talked to the injured lumberjack, still can't cut, but asked to do some quest which I can't figure out where to go.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Man I've been lurking in this forum for too long (way more than I wanted), and I gotta say this is one of the best looking hacks I've ever seen. I'm really excited for the full release. Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2022
    Completed the latest update, that was fun. I realized why I couldn't cut earlier - I thought all grass types could cut, but gogoat couldn't LOL

Took a bit to get a level 100 Moxie Adament Gravelisk +_+

Also took some effort to get Adament Skarmoros.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Announcement: v0.3.3 is out now! It fixes a lot of bugs and introduces a few game updates (such as a battle format challenge mode, allowing every battle to be a double or rotation battle! You can also search your Pokedex by Pokemon that can learn specific field moves!)

Check it out here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    Hello, I'm loving the game thus far but I'm facing a huge issue. I can't enter the second Pokemon center in Sol City.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Hello, I'm loving the game thus far but I'm facing a huge issue. I can't enter the second Pokemon center in Sol City.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! This bug was recently fixed, and the patch file linked on the front page has been updated. You can just re patch a fresh rom and continue your save :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2023
    Hey I've talked to a lot of people but I can't seem to find the coin case. I managed to get it once but don't remember where I got it. Can someone please help me out?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I can't seem to use the randomizer. It says to toggle the randomizer with A but every time I click A, it asks me if I want to keep these settings and it doesn't toggle the randomizer.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Hello did anybody find a shiny stone in the game to evolve torkoal in his new evolution ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    I'm having an issue with the game.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    I'm having an issue with the game.

Spoiler:

I have the same problem, i visit Pytheas for info about Phobos Forest but now i'm stucked

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2022
    I'm stuck I can't get to the battle with your mom idk what to do to progress the story

Back