• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Wave Hello! [Unity Engine] - ESP/ENG - Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS

Years
    Well, last year I saw another lost game that caught my attention: Pokémon Wave Hello. Almost nobody will be familiar with this game and it was an exclusive technical demo for a limited time for those who paid their 800€ for the Google Pixel 4 at the start. This means that not only few people got to play, but even fewer know this title. If that wasn't enough, even if you download the APK it won't work unless it's on that same device. Because of this, I decided to remake it my own way to make it available on all platforms.

Pokémon Wave Hello! [Unity Engine] - ESP/ENG - Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS

This game was started as a challenge in 15 days (although I plan to finish it in less). It has been decided to eliminate the original functionality in which gestures are recognized through the camera because that would make it mandatory to use the camera to play. Instead, it has been replaced by touch gestures on the phone screen and mouse clicks in the case of the computer (simulating Swipe, touch...). This way, you can take care of Eevee, Pikachu, Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble from your phone or PC. When you start the game, you will randomly get one of these 5 Pokémon. If you want to change it for another one, use the button at the bottom right to open the menu and select "Change Pokémon". This way, another Pokémon will appear randomly.

Screenshots:

Pokémon Wave Hello! [Unity Engine] - ESP/ENG - Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS Pokémon Wave Hello! [Unity Engine] - ESP/ENG - Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS Pokémon Wave Hello! [Unity Engine] - ESP/ENG - Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, iOS

Voice Commands:

In "Amie" mode try saying "Hello" and the Pokémon will greet you back.

Permissions required on Android & iOS:

It is recommended not to deny permissions to avoid problems in operation. The ones requested are:

• Access to the microphone: The Vosk library is the one chosen to give voice commands and needs to pick up the audio from the microphone,.
    • Access to multimedia data: The Vosk library needs to be in the "private" section of the application inside your phone. So that you don't have to do the copying of the different models manually, the process is done automatically when you switch to "caress" mode if "voice commands" is enabled. This permission is only used to copy the models from the voice recognition library the first time.
    • Camera access: Wave Hello! makes use of Augmented Reality (AR) to project Pokémon through the device's camera. Without access to the camera, there is no AR.

No personal data is collected through this app.

Video:

Download: Zelda

Credits:

• Nintendo.
    • The Pokémon Company
    • Google
    • Vosk - Speech Recognition Library
    • AR Foundation (AR Core & AR Kit) - AR Functionalities
    • Manurocker95

Back