• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon name game

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Ekans, a weak poison type pokemon that was Jessie's first pokemon, and later on in the series evolved into the fearson poison pokemon Arbok

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Ariados, a bug/poison pokemon that evolves from the small bug/poison pokemon we all know as spinarak, which only wanders out at night

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Granbull, a big pokemon with enormous fangs that evolves from the tiny little normal pokemon we know as snubull

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Salamence, a super-powerful dragon/flying pokemon introduced in ruby/sapphire that has the ability to learn fly naturally without the need of the HM

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Umbreon, a popular dark type pokemon that evolves from eevee only at night, no time else

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Sandslash,a ground type porcupine pokemon that evolves from the small little shrew pokemon sandshrew

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Salamence, a really strong dragon'flying type pokemon that is among one of my favorite pokemon

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Illumise, a mediocre bug pokemon with the ability to learn the move baton pass, which doesn't help it much

Back