• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pok?mon Nature Version

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • Pok?mon Nature Version
    By Alexiz [DarkAvengerCobra]

.:Information:.
    Well I have closed down the last thread so I decided to make this new one with the current updates, so far I have decided to change the starters to three types: Grass/Water/Fire. Although there are some hidden secrets to these starters which will help the trainer in the game. Each starter has the ability to learn secret powers, but I will give more information on that later on. The next thing I have done has been changed most of the sprites for random trainers and gym leaders. I have changed most events in the game, currently working on newer tilesets. Well there will also be new sidequests to be added to the game.

.:Background:.
    A young trainer from the region of Hautson wakes up one day to find out that his hometown along with other towns and cities have been attacked by Team Hail, a massive destructive force whose only plan is to capture pok?mons and mutate them for their own goods. Team Hail wants to take over Hautson and destroy all of its nature sights by causing a second Ice Age. By doing this they plan to create their own Utopia and make a world where they will rule. Your task is to stop them while trying to make it in the Hautson League in time. Do you have the power to do it?

.:Releases and Updates:.
    Overall Progress: 55%
    Hack of: Gold
    Downloadable File Type: IPS Patch Only
    Beta 0.1: Released
    Beta 0.2: Released
    Beta 0.3: Coming Soon
    Final Release Date: Somewhere 2005

.:Starters:.
    Pok?mon Nature Version
    Pok?mon Nature Version
    Pok?mon Nature Version

.:Features:.
    >> Play as the hero of the game.
    >> Stop Team Hail from reaching their plans
    >> New hidden secrests in the game
    >> New Legendaries
    >> Female Rival
    >> Choose from a branch of new pokemons as starters
    >> All Maps changed
    >> New Tilests [on their way]
    >> Twisted plots in the game
    >> Sidequests
    and more...

.:Screen Shots:.
    Pok?mon Nature Version
    Pok?mon Nature Version
    Pok?mon Nature Version

Pok?mon Nature Version
    Pok?mon Nature Version
    Pok?mon Nature Version

Pok?mon Nature Version
    Pok?mon Nature Version

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    Awesome! Screenies!

Keep it up!! I can't wait for BETA!

Buena suerte!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Thank you for the comments amigo. :P
    Well since I restarted from beta 2, I ahd to change alot of the sprites and text. I lost soem scrpits I did for the game but i manage to do it again. Im currently trying to get the tilesets completed and in, so they look better. Working on a better title screen. Making new sprites which this time I'm getting help form some people. I added some pokemons from the sequel as a hint, but only a few but with no evo. More updates to come soon. Im off to see what I can do now with the hack since this will be the one Im consentrating on the most.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well somehow my MSN got messed up so i logged off but Im online now. Well Im have curretly made a new pokemon, which is a the basic form of teh shark one you saw before. Anywyas I made the whole sprite I just need some shading which Shane is helping out with. Im manage to open up my files on my la top so i can do some when i get bored. :P Im gonna do something right now so I'll be back later with news.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    wow this really looks like a great game. and what do you mean by "twisted plots"?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • By that it means that within the game there is an event that you do think your doing things like the ordinary but instead you are doing soemthing else which changes the whole storyline, but it is still on the storyline. Like you think your following the story then you find something new that changes it and you think its different but its not. You'll understand it since I may allow it on Beta 3.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Good one Alexi. I've always been a great supporter of Nature from the Time this thread was first opened in Feb. The New Screenies look Good~~And Nature is the Best.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Hey Alex, I am glad you are bringing this hack back!!! I played the betas and they were awsome. Cant wait to play the next beta with all the features on it.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Thanks guys. Well I manage to get most of the lost data on Nature. I would probably be able to release the final beta soon, but I think I'll wait. Ill post more screen though. im gonna start with the first town to the first gym and all.

Marcos

Marcos El Chavo Lindo
    Years
  • Im sure everyone is going to be looking forward for those new screenshots. I hope you do a great job and take your time with the release dates.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Cool Cr@cker said:
    Good one Alexi. I've always been a great supporter of Nature from the Time this thread was first opened in Feb. The New Screenies look Good~~And Nature is the Best.
    Yeah, I remember when it first came out too, it was when I was starting my first hack. Wasn't this hack Dhi's first hack ever?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • This was never an inc hack, for the reasons being I put alot of eefort to it by myself and I just love it. I remember those days... when alot of people gave all their support, whatever happened to all those. Well anyways If im able to do soemthing I may update beta 2 with adding new pokemons, new tilesets and some few chnages for you guys to play. But nothing more for that yet. Ill see right now I've only made new sprites and edited some more text due to time restrictt, Ill only work on tis on weekends or on free time. But right now I have to leave, well Ill post screens when I get more.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    wow this hack looks really good... can't wait to play it, but i'm patient so yeah, i'm not begging for it.

is this like the g/s/c version of forest nature version?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Actually Forest Nature is the sequel to Pokemon Nature. So in other words this is the original version the other one is just like a remake/sequel. But yeah. If anyone needs a beta I will post it soon.

Treecko Fan 12

Lloyd, Eternal Swordsman!
    Years
  • What happened to the previous Beta's. I downloaded them when you released them, but I lost the file, so could you repost the beta's please?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well unfourtunatly the betas were in ROM format so i can't post those, ill post them when i ake patches and update as I said before with new features.

ZombieBear

Pokemon Global MMO Developer
    Years
  • wasnt this supposed 2 be finished on december? im so lost o_O havent been on 4 a while then suddenly remembered the "full" version was "released" on December 2004... and it wasnt T_T

Back