• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon type game

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yea, mawile is steel.Charizard, a strong fire pokemon that is fire/flying, and an extremely popular pokemon

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Pidgeot, a normal/flying pokemon that Ash once had before giving it away, much like he did to all of his other semi-good pokemon

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Voltorb,an electric type pokemon that is described in the pokedex as the pokeball pokemon.It also evolves into a really fast pokemon, electrode

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Magneton, a electric/steel pokemon that evolves from magnemite, and has the ability magnet pull, which does not leet steel pokemon escape

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Skarmory, a steel/flying type pokemon that is not one you like to see on teams since how bad it will annoy you

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Aggron, a really strong and big pokemon that evolved from the tiny little steel pokemon we all know as aron

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Nosepass, a mediocre rock type pokemon that I have absolutely no interest in whatsoever

Back