• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke Ball Throwing Styles

Years
  • Indigo Disk gives you the option to change your Poke Ball Throwing Style. Did you change yours? If so which one did you go with?

I initially went with Reverent, but after a couple hours switched to Galarian Star =3

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Kept it normal. Hates to spend the BP on that with other things on the menu. Would have picked Ninja or Galarian Star.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I really wish that there were more left-handed styles available. The character I'm playing as in Violet is a lefty and only having the standard throw mirrored to pick out of all the options is pretty shitty imo.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Poor implementation of this feature by not adding some way to preview the throwing style without spending the BP to choose it. I used Elegant Style, but didn't check all of them. Would have probably picked Smug or some other if I had a preview.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I picked Dainty! I just wanted something cute and it seemed like the most natural fit. I'm glad this is a thing they're keeping in the series, I adore having customization options in Pokemon games. I do wish there were more of them though, and things like Reverent, Ninja, or Twirling felt pretty unnatural to me, like they're too silly. I want a big mix of varied options.

Back