• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Get-Together 2010 iSketch Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiohazardX

Marionette Master
    Years
    Aww, it's not that good... but I tried my best drawing it! XD
    Well, it's the last day of this isn't it... I'd like to say that I loved meeting all of you and playing iSketch! I hope some of you continue to play on it as regulars. :)

Years
    I won a game yesterday, at around 11 pm GMT. I don't know if It's one that counts, though...

EDIT: Oh...Forgot the screenshot :/

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I finally won ._.

edit: i seem to have won again :3
    (does three people only count? Dx)

edit2: i won yet again :D
    I've added you to the list, congratulations! :)
    This was awhile ago but this had to be the closest game I've ever been in. I thought that I was going to lose by a single point.
    Spoiler:
    Congratulations! I'll add you to the list.
    Going to join this!
    Username is "Janemba".
    I'm joining with the name The_Wave
    Added both of you to the list
    I joined in with the name LGLT and won four times already in one day.

Maybe I'll aim for the fifth win later tonight. .-.
    I'll add you to both lists, don't forget to tell me if you won a fifth one last night. XD
    I won three times.
    Hoping to win 2 more >.>;
    Spoiler:
    You have been added to the list.
    I finally won a two games...except I have no idea how to take a screenshot on this laptop =/
    You've been added to the list.

I don't know if I got in PC's room today, there were some PC members. Anyway, if that was the case, I've won once. screenshot is in attachment.
    Added! XD
    Look at Wesker's pic
    Spoiler:

That is really good. At first, it was Gazza, Wesker, and I. Then Gazza left. Wesker and I tied (shocking, right).
    Added.
    Hmmm... I've won five times today. I just need to figure out how to get the pictures in my post. I have them all in a word doc...
    Dude, congrats! You've been added to all the lists.
    Uh, I've won about three times today... Maybe four.
    I've added you to the list
    I won a game yesterday, at around 11 pm GMT. I don't know if It's one that counts, though...

EDIT: Oh...Forgot the screenshot :/
    Added. XD;

I would just like to say that I've had so much fun hosting this competition. It's been a great way to enhance our Pokemon knowledge and drawing skill what we have of it, anyway and then couple it with a load of fun members! I hope you all had as much fun as I did! Now, to make those emblems.. XD;

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I'll add you to both lists, don't forget to tell me if you won a fifth one last night. XD
    Yeah, I wasn't so lucky to make five wins. By the time I got on that night, the competition for the day was already over. Oh well, four wins? I'm good with that. I had fun though. n_n

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    I think I won four or five times the other night. Not entirely sure. I know Wesker was there.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Nya~n, I had fun playing iSketch with the iSketch regulars and non-regulars :3 /and if some iSketch regulars actually got an account here, it'd be nice if they actually used it more... //brick'd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back