• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#pokecommunity2014 #revel

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
  • Happy New Year! I'm back early, though i said i'd be back on the 6th.
    Well, I cant sleep if i cant greet you guys!
    Be good this #2014!

Greetings from the philippines!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Happy new year everyone! I'm kicking it off with a gritty hangover and a pretty username change. I will make 2014 the best year so far. Life goes on and on :)

Years
  • 2013 was a very weird year for me, a lot happened but mostly in a bad way, and the represented by the way I finished the year; ill. But today I have been more active and am getting back up to speed, this year can only get better. Also, I am planning on spending a lot more time here than last year and being an active and helpful member juggled with playing the several games I bought and am still buying in the sales. So everyone, I hope you all have a very happy new year! 2014, here I come.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I might be a little late, but a very Happy New Year 2014 to everyone! :D:D May this year bring many great times, an abundance of opportunities, great health, happiness and joy overflowing, and most of all, lots of memories with each and every one of you. <333

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I'm glad 2013 ended, 2014 just sounds/feels like a good year to be honest. After all, 2013 is too close to something like Friday the 13th. I wish everyone the best on their new year & I look forward to another New Year hangout when 2015 comes around! Don't forget to write mm/dd/2014 instead of 2013 on your applications/bills/etc ;)

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
    Years
  • 2013 was a pretty busy year. After all, I did have my first year of high school. I met two of my dearest friends during that year too, so all in all, it was a great year. I hope 2014 is even better, not just for me, but for everyone. :) <3

On a side note, it will probably take me up until the middle of this month to get myself to stop writing 2013/mm/dd on my papers.

Noibat

Years
  • Happy new year! Today's the big day to try to fight yourself to do resolutions and drop them within the week XD Stay safe out there!

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2018
    Heavy New Year, everyone! I hope to finally find some friends in this forum and my resolution for 2014 is to get a living Pokedex together - I have all the games I need, I'm just waiting for Pokemon Bank! ^-^

Years
  • Happy New Year, PC! :D
    Let's make 2014 a great year! And thanks for making my year an amazing one!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • It's past January 1st here, but I haven't said it yet to you guys.

Happy New Year everyone!! My 2013 had a lot of ups and downs. My family went through so many struggles, but we made it through them. 2014 is looking bright for me though. I'm starting college classes in a few weeks and I'm pretty excited to start school again after so many years of not doing so. I hope college is much better than high school and that I work harder in class and on assignments than I did in high school as well. and I'm gonna focus more on job searching to be able to provide myself more. I hope to have one by the first half of the year is over so I'm working really hard to get one! I hope everyone else has an amazing 2014 too and that they can be happy!

Back