• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] PokeDex Shop

Years
    Yes, I only touch trade for their counterparts though as mentioned in my original post:

[Touch Trade Only!!!! Legendaries]
    I can also touch trade version exclusive as well as choice legendaries. Version exclusive legendaries are the box art ones.
    Choice legendaries are the ingame ones where you need to pick between two and can't get the other in the same game.
    To prevent you from running off with them you'll need to fork over your own legendary as collateral. I will not accept any other legendary as collateral, just their counterparts (to prevent someone from just sending me like a Zapdos and doing a runner with my Zamazenta or Zacian).
    For example: If you need Zamazenta to complete your dex, you'll need to touch trade your Zacian for it. If you want Zacian's Dex entry you'll need to touch trade your Zamazenta.

Touch Trade = Sending each other a mon, and then immediately sending it back again. So for example: I touch trade you my Glastrier for your Spectrier so you get it's dex entry, and then I send your Spectrier back for my Glastrier.

Touch Trade Legendaries (either way):
    Zamazenta - Zacian
    Regieleki - Regidrago
    Glastrier - Spectrier

I have a birthday to attend this afternoon (roughly 3,5 hours from now), dunno when you are available?
    I'm on GMT +2 btw

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2021
    Hello do you have an arctovish and a dracovolt that you would be willing to trade or even just touch trade

Years
    No, but I got enough fossils to make a couple. Which half of the fossils do you need to make them yourself? I could also just send you a couple random mons holding those.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    I am wondering if you have any starters that have HA and are in safari ball?

Years
    Just Bulbasaur and Treecko.
    HA Mons aren't a part of this shop, though that doesn't mean a trade is out of the question.
    My HA mon sheet is hopelessly outdated though, I'm still playing catch-up on HA mons I received in the meantime while I was focused on New Snap xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Just Bulbasaur and Treecko.
    HA Mons aren't a part of this shop, though that doesn't mean a trade is out of the question.
    My HA mon sheet is hopelessly outdated though, I'm still playing catch-up on HA mons I received in the meantime while I was focused on New Snap xD

Is there anyway I can get both of them? I can breed you a safari ball porygon and safari ball Sinistea if you are interested

Years
    Is there anyway I can get both of them? I can breed you a safari ball porygon and safari ball Sinistea if you are interested

Not particularly interested in Safari Ball Porygon tbh. The Safari Ball Sinistea would be ok.
    Don't suppose you have a Safari Ball Spiritomb, Pinsir or Farfetch'd?

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Not particularly interested in Safari Ball Porygon tbh. The Safari Ball Sinistea would be ok.
    Don't suppose you have a Safari Ball Spiritomb, Pinsir or Farfetch'd?

I can catch you a safari ball Farfetch'd if you are still interested?

Years
    I can catch you a safari ball Farfetch'd if you are still interested?

sure.
    I've bred my Safari Ball HA Treecko and Bulbasaur and have one of each standing ready.

Not sure when we'll be able to trade as I think we have sizeable time difference. I'm on GMT+2.
    Maybe aim for the weekend?

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    sure.
    I've bred my Safari Ball HA Treecko and Bulbasaur and have one of each standing ready.

Not sure when we'll be able to trade as I think we have sizeable time difference. I'm on GMT+2.
    Maybe aim for the weekend?

Sure. I am on GMT -7 and i am available all day on Saturday so let me know if it works for you

Years
    Sure. I am on GMT -7 and i am available all day on Saturday so let me know if it works for you

Would around 10AM your time work?
    Which is 7PM for me which is a safe time for me on Saturday. Could possibly go earlier, but if work runs late, earlier is going to be too tight (not expecting it too, but you never know lol)

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Would around 10AM your time work?
    Which is 7PM for me which is a safe time for me on Saturday. Could possibly go earlier, but if work runs late, earlier is going to be too tight (not expecting it too, but you never know lol)

So sorry for the late reply. I have some problems that needed to be taken care of and i did not have time to be on here at all. Can we set up another trade time please? Also can we just trade my safari ball sinistea for your safari ball treeko please? I just checked my pokemon HOME and realize that I have a safari ball bulbasuar already.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Hi! can you help me get Aromatisse, Croagunk, Solosis, Drampa and Eiscue?

Years
    So sorry for the late reply. I have some problems that needed to be taken care of and i did not have time to be on here at all. Can we set up another trade time please? Also can we just trade my safari ball sinistea for your safari ball treeko please? I just checked my pokemon HOME and realize that I have a safari ball bulbasuar already.

Kinda thought I responded tbh. Must've forgotten 😅 Life is rather busy for me atm.
    If you still need/want it we could try this weekend. Preferably Sunday though as I got a really long day Saturday.
    10AM your time / 7PM my time maybe?

Hi! can you help me get Aromatisse, Croagunk, Solosis, Drampa and Eiscue?

Do you have a Spritzee with the necessary item (Sachet) for the Aromatisse?
    I caught a random Spritzee near the daycare in case you don't have Spritzee at all. I bred the others.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    i dont have the satchet, unfortunately, but i dont have spritzee too so i think i will keep it. 5 pokemons in total, right?

Years
    If you send me a random mon holding the Sachet, I can have the Spritzee hold my Sachet so it will evolve right away and I'll use your Sachet to replace mine.
    But yes 5 mons.

Are you available atm by any chance?

Back