• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - Shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    I think I already 'signed-up', but I can offer Entei, Suicune, the Regis, and shiny Electrike. Also, every Eeveelution, but they're non-shiny. The legendaries aren't shiny, either.

~FC=2835 6832 2477
    ~Name=Rioru
    ~Favorites=Eeveelutions, Typhlosion

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    This sucks... GTS goes down of all times. <__> I was so ready to finally do something for the club members... It's noon so I'll just go eat breakfast finally. xD
    Not sure about normal pokemon, Midnight, but I'm sure the shiny Electrike is fine. ^^

TwilightBlade

Years
    I thought that too when it first went down but I seriously hope they don't do that... Instead of fixing glitches, they should fix the effing thing itself so you can verify pokemon instead of the first offer going through and likely it's hacked. >_> It took me a long time to find a legit Celebi since you can't see it's ID on there. :/

TwilightBlade

Years
    Did they fix the GTS or something? I've tried cloning 7 times just now and I can't get it to work... Anyone else got it to work? Maybe I'm just losing my touch. >>

TwilightBlade

Years
    Right now, I meant. I cloned a whole lot yesterday and this morning but now it's the afternoon and I can't. :/

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Okay guys I just got a shiny hitmonchan last night so as soon as I finish cloning I'll put him up too :]. If you need anything cloned drop me a pm I am one of the new leaders.

Years
    nooo they fixded i can't clone i hope its just a bad day and tomoro i well try i hope i can
    edit:good news they didint fis the glitch i just cloned don't wary

Last edited:

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    The cyndiquil (not mine) is hacked, just so guys know. So it would be best if we remove it

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Would you guys rather me clone Shiny Charizard, Shiny Manectric or Shiny Bellossom first?

TheRazor375

OH NOEZ!!!
    Years
    I can't help but think this kind of mass cloning and "shiny pokemon for everybody" is not a good idea. Because the problem is everybody on the forum has a shiny ____ (pokemon name here) because of this. It makes trading hard and reduces the value of any good pokemon. Sure the idea seems good at first but look at that massive shiny trade thread. Most of the shiny pokemon he is trading he got from here. There will be a time when you have to get "new" members on the forum just to trade. Because everybody is gonna have the same pokemon and they will be like...

Wanna trade my shiny lugia for my even better shiny lugia????

I would join and I have a few pokemon not listed up there. But I don't want pokemon that still have somewhat of a value go down because of this. Thank you thats just my opinon and people need to respect others opinions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back