• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 20th Anniversary 3ds

Mapleseruhp

Author Maple
    Years
    Hey everyone! I recently purchased my pokemon 20th anniversary 3ds. It has a matte white finish which is honestly so good looking with the colored letter buttons. I'm currently equipped with the blastoise faceplates and a new 3ds docking station that should be on the way soon, or at least hopefully. I got mine with relatively easy planning, basically just going in there and going back out with it.

Did you get the 3ds, and if desired but did not receive, why was their a mistake. Was it an employee mistake, or just an electronics mistake? Horror stories welcome! >:P

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    I also preordered mine the day it was announced.

I "upgraded" from a pink 3DS XL, which I bought literally right before they announced the special edition Pikachu 3DS XL (back in 2013?). I've been so upset about that for years, so I put my preorder in for this one ASAP. I didn't much like the X and Y special edition DS.

I thought it would be weird going from the XL to the standard, but actually, I think I like it better. The picture is definitely more crisp.

I also have the Blastoise plate installed. :)

Back