• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 6th movie (spoilers)

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 39
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    hi everyone! One question...I watched the japanese version of Pokemon 6th movie on my computer but I don't get the ending (I'm fine with everything else) I wanna know if that Groudon is real or not or did something go wrong with it? It's far beyond what I imagined Groudon to be, did the machine go wrong or something or is that truly the Groudon we know?

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    As far as I know it isn't the real Groundon, even though it looks like Groundon. It was some weird creature that was made from the energy from the comet or something.

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 39
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    Everyone has different opinions on this...but I believe Unknown more since he expained it a bit and I can't believe he isn't real as well...

Back