• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    femandawg said:
    Story:
    You are a new pokemon trainer coming in to get your license but unfortunately that takes a long time. However there are many classes along with extracirricular activities. For recess you go out on a field and are given either a pokeball or 5 potions to go capture pokemon they release for the kids to catch or battle other students. The school also sits on what is supposedley an old lab where clones of all the legendaries were cloned but they grew too numerous and even though the lab is big . They had to seal it off and now only students with a trainers permit which happens to take at least half the time as a license are permitted in the lab with one master ball and they must have a pokemon thats over level 50.
    You walk into the school and the rp begins...

Classes:
    Battle Strategy
    Item Handling
    Pokemon Identification
    Pokemon Capturing
    TMs and HMs

Academy Facilities:
    -Starter's Lab (new students get new pokemon here)
    -Dorm Room Buildings x2 one for boys one for girls
    -Battle Arena (where official Academy League battles are held)
    -Battle Fields (free battles are held here under the juridiction of facuilty)
    -Wild Meadow (where you can capture wild pokemon)
    -Facuilty Building (FACUILTY ONLY)
    -Classes Building (where classes are held)
    -Pokemon Stadium (2 mi. walk from the school where Championships take place)
    -Hall of Fame(Where the best are credited for their achievments)
    - The Pokemon Capital Tower
    -Pokemon Salon

Extra Cirricular Activities: (Students can be in 3 cirricular activities at a time)

-Battle Strategy Team
    -Future Pokemon Leaders Soceity (Pokemon Capital Tower People's)
    -Capturing World Tour (takes place 3/4 of one year)
    ~NEW~Future Fronteir Brain Soceity
    -Poke Summer Tournament 2005 (qualifying rounds take place at the end of the year

If you want to register into the academy (the rp) you must fill the following forms: EXAMPLE

Name: Felix
    Pokemon1: Houndoom, Absol, Umbreon, Lugia, Ho-oh, Deoxys
    Pokemon2: Cyndaquil (ask for pokemon at the starter lab)
    Title: Headmaster and Student(Titles: Student, Secretary, Scientist, Vice Principal, Head Office worker)
    Appearance1: Black and red cape along with a matching soldier uniform
    Appearance2: Cap backwards, Fender T-shirt, Flame Style Belt Pack, Blue Jeans and DC shoes, chestnut hair spike bracelet on right arm

TITLES AVAILABLE

STUDENT (Enter anytime you want)
    SECRETARY (10)
    VICE PRINCIPAL (1)
    NURSE (2 Note: Nurse gets Blissey)
    SCIENTIST (5)

FIRST INITIATION: STUDENT FELIX
    Headmaster Felix: oh hello my son what starter will u be choosing today?
    Student Felix:hmmm........
    Headmaster Felix: Oh come now I dont have all day.
    Student Felix: Okay take it easy dad i want the cyndaquil
    Headmaster Felix: DAD?!?!? AT THIS ACADEMY YOU SHALL ADDRESS ME AS HEADMASTER!!!
    Student Felix: Ok dad whatever....
    Headmaster Felix: WHY YOU LITTLE!!!
    Student Felix: Oh Crap...RUN!!!
    *Student Felix Runs towards his dorm with his new Cyndaquil in his hand wit h his dad panting a mile behind, litterally the dorms are a mile apart from the school and have transportion after the 1st day of school note: school has not started until we get one nurse and one more student...*
    Hey i would love to join this role play.here is my info
    Name:Mist
    Pokemon:blastoise,golduck,colyster,aticouno
    Pokemon 2:lapres,marill,evee,goldeen,blissy(given by pokemon center)
    title:nurse
    apperence:nurse joy uniform.
    apprence:when i am battling as a cerulean city gym as a gym-leader i would wear shiny dark pink long dress white long gloves,big pink cowboy hat and white boots i would wear the same outfit while traning my water pokemon.i would always have marill in my handes and when i am doing the job in poke center i would always wear nurse joy dress and have a sensative marill in my hands and blisy always follow me
    *Mist*

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    Kogenta said:
    :: sigh :: It seems a nurse is needed . . . Hopefully this is acceptable?

Name: Raito
    Pokemon: Blissey, Chimecho, Sneasel, Pidgeot, Dragonair, Scizor
    Title: Nurse
    Appearance: Dark hair with blonde highlights, slightly long hair, but tied loosely behind his head; green eyes
    About: Aside from his being male, Raito is far from a typical nurse. Though he does care for the health of Pokemon, he also enjoys battling and is an experienced trainer. Also, rarely is he seen in what might be considered a typical nurse or doctor's outfit. Raito graduated from this Pokemon school when he was 14 and completed advanced medical school when he was 17. For two years, he traveled about, using his healing skills in the wilderness. Then, her returned to the Pokemon Academy as a nurse.

Raito's father worked at the Academy for a number of years before he died.
    hi kogenta you want to be a doctor i want to be a nurse i care for all pokemon espicelly water pokemon i am also a water pokemon tranier and cerulean city new gym-leader i just have a job in a poke center to earn extra money put i truly care for all pokemon deeply.you might be an expirenced doctor.hey are u a beyblade fan?i think you like ray i the white tiger team i also like ray and i think he is cute my fave girl charater is maraih and i think maraih and ray make a cute couple

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    OOC: Oops! I'm behind! Well, let's do it this way, shall we?

Kat woke up. She looked at the clock. "Ah! I'm late!" she said, running to her clothes drawer. She haphazardly threw clothes into a bag and quickly pulled on jeans and a t-shirt. "I'll change when I get there," she mumbled.

She walked on campus. "Oh, starter lab...this way," she said, walking in. "Hello?" she called. "I'm sorry I'm late...I can still get a Pokemon, can't I?" she said, hoping someone was there.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: Er, MistMermaid, I am assuming part of your post was "In Character" and part was "Out of Character"?

In response to the presumed "OOC" portion, I am a Beyblade fan, and one of my favorite characters is Ray/Rei. Mariah is a rather nice character, though I am usually not much of one to make pairings.

Also, if you would, please do not double post. ^-^;; If you need to add something, there is an "Edit" button at the bottom right corner of each of your posts. Thank you.]

Raito blinked in vague surprise and was silent for a long moment. Finally, he responded, "Er, hello, Mist. You are the new nurse, I take it?" Extending his hand toward her, he added, "Though I should warn you, working at a Pokemon Center doesn't pay much." He smiled slightly. "As you said, I've had a fair amount of experience. But, I don't specialize in any specific type of Pokemon." Turning, he started into the Pokemon Center as the automatic doors slid open. "I suppose it's my job to show you around. If you would, please follow me."

Last edited:

Nomad67

Hoenn's Gaurdian
    Years
    (Well, here goes!)

Justin woke up, and looked at his clock. Well, it was broken so that didn't help. He got up, put some clothes on and ran to the bathroom, so he could toothbrush. He wasshed his face and checked the clock. "Aw, crud! I'm really late!" He grabbed his bag and ran out the door. He could only hope that he could still get a starting Pokemon. When he reached the Pokemon Academy, he burst through the doors and ran up to the headmaster's ofice. He checked inside and saw he was not there. So he waited there for the headmaster.

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
    s:*sitting with everyone* I like llamas!!!*runs off screaming*llamas will rule the world
    *charmander goes after him screaming* CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR
    Translation: DID YOU TAKE YOUR MEDICATION??????

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    OOC: This is going a little... off topic. Anyways, femandawg, please do not roleplay other member's characters. Thanks.

IC: "Wow, that class was a little... odd.. This school, besides it's size, should have more decent teachers. That one was a little..."- I muttered to me, while leaving class. I caught up with Lisa and Lin.
    "Hi! You fought well back there!"-I said, to start a conversation.

i entered the headmaster's office, and started waiting for him.
    "I hope he doesn't take too much time. I'm anxious to start giving classes here."

FallenDevil

One from the abyss.
    Years
    Name: Dev Remming
    Pokemon: Vulpix
    Title: Student
    Appearance1: Stands at 5'9, wares a red shirt and a black jacket, his hair is red and he has a large bang covering his left eye. Wares blue jeans and blue and white shoes. has on black fingerless training gloves on also. his eyes are green. has a silver pentagram necklace.
    Appearance2: wares a black cloak which has a hood that he wares.has on a blue shirt and black jeans and blue shoes. has the same silver pentagram necklace on, only the chain can be seen though because it goes into his shirt.

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    *ok im back and i apologize to all for playing there characters for that little class wont happen again after this tiny ending to the tower incident*
    Felix: Hey Matt! My Dad gave us legendaries for saving his butt!
    Matt: Cool, what do we get?
    Felix: Well i get Lugia and you get Ho-oh.
    Matt: Hey awesome im gonna take out Lisa!
    Felix: Wait! My dad says we cant use them anywhere but here so dont go and use them ok?
    Matt: awww...fine only here

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    OOC: Wow I'm really far bihind

IC: Kay entered the campass slightly nervous of what was in store for him. He walked over to the building with the Sarters Lab to pick up his first pokemon. When he got into the lab he picked up his eevee and leftbarely saying a word to the man there. Curious to what his eevee would be like Kay released it from its ball. The eevee ran up to him and jumped in his arms. Kay thought this was cute and started to think up a name for it. He continued down the hall heading for the dorm building next to settle in.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Materializing behind Lillia, Abra at his side, Io lightly tapped her shoulder. A faint, quiet smile was on his features as he leaned down until his head was almost at the student's level. He was silent for a short moment before speaking. "Having trouble with teachers, are we?" his said softly, he tone edging on teasing.

Last edited:

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    "Oh! Professor!-I shouted-"Please, dont ever do that again, and I'm not having trouble with any teachers...."-I said, with a little smile
    "Oh, god, I'm done for... Mom's gonna kill me."I said to myself.

I waited patiently at the headmaster's office, but he wouldn't seem to come.
    "He must be doing some things that require a lot of attention."-I muttered to myself, but not believing what I said. Anyways, I kept waiting.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Io straightened, brushing a strand of hair away from his eyes. Masking his amusement by retaining his quiet smile, he questioned, "Oh?"

Not allowing an opportunity to respond, he added, "I won't tell your mother this time, providing that you're little more careful when you say what you say." Turning away, he laughed softly. "Sorry if today's class seemed a bit strange. First days are usually a little chaotic." Raising a Pokeball, he recalled Abra. Then, starting away, he finished, "I hope your other classes are a little better. And, tell your mother I said 'Hi'."

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
    S: okay charmander use ember
    he was battling and already charmander had gotten to level 14
    S: alright charmander finish him of with a tackle
    charmander grows to level 15
    S: yes one more level and we'll show those girls who are better
    C:CCCHHHARRR

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: Femandawg, since I have 3 characters I can have one of them be a teacher or whatever you want. Just a suggestion.

Oh and sorry for not posting, I've been grounded.

IC: Gail skipped into the starter lab, with the utmost confidence in what pokemon she wanted. Her ruby eyes scanned the room as she looked at all the pokeballs. As Gail gazed longingly at each individual ball, Abigail sidestepped and walked right passed her simple minded sister. "May I help you?" a voice said from behind to counter of one side of the room.

"Yes, I'd like to get a pokemon to start with, have I come to the right place?" Abigail asked nonchalantly, already knowing the question, yet she figured she let the attendant amuse her.

"Why yes ma'am. This is the starter lab, were you recieve your first pokemon to start," the attendant confirmed with a friendly smile.

"Then I'll take that one," Abigail said more forcefully than she intended as she pointed toward a pokeball near the attendant. The attendant cocked an eyebrow, but retrieved the pokeball nonetheless.

"Are you sure?" the attendant said, unsure of the girls precise decision.

"Did I studder?" Abigail snapped, as the 17 year old took the pokeball and exited the lab with a huff to her sister, growling a "hurry up" before finally exiting.

"Can I have that one?" Gail asked more politely than her twin. "I really like charmanders."

"Why sure, here you are," the attendant said with a friendly smile, just glad that he didn't have to deal with Abigail.

"Sorry about my sister...she can be a bit on the rough side," Gail said as she apologized for her sister's behavior.

"It's fine, we get people like her all the time. Just becareful, and have fun!" the attendant said waving his good-bye as Gail left the lab, chasing after her sister.

Nomad67

Hoenn's Gaurdian
    Years
    Justin looks up and sees the Headmaster. Justin walks quietly towards him and asks the headmaster "Hi! I'm Justin HUnter. I was wondering, may I please have a starter Pokemon?" Justin waits quietly as the Headmaster is sitting down....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back