• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad67

Hoenn's Gaurdian
    Years
    Justin answers, "I would like a Mudkip please!" Justin waits hopefully as he waits for his answer.

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
    Meanwhile,

S:finish it of with scratch
    C:CHAR
    S:Yes thats the last pokemon we needed for you to evolve (sp?)
    *Charmander becomes a blinding light figured to charmeleon then goes to regular shiny color*

*clip goes back to nomad67*

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    *After obtaining his favorite legendary, Lugia, Felix sees his oppurtunity to evolve his Shelgon when Seth's Charmander evolved*

S. Felix: Hey nice work on your charmander your getting pretty strong care for a battle?

*Meanwhile with so many starters to give the Headmaster is head over heels in work.*

H. Felix: Here you go Justin, a new Mudkip now go out and get stronger my boy Felix has gotten very strong oh and Sylvia what pokemon do you wish to have and does anybody else have pokemon they really need?

(You can sign up at any time)

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    "Good morning headmaster."-I started
    "No, I don't need any pok?mon, as I do already posess my own. What class am I supposed to teach?"-I asked.

"Oh, sorry, didn't know you two were busy. Nevermind then..."-In said to them
    I walked off to my room.
    "This school is not what I thought it was..."-I thought to myself.

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    H. Felix: Teach? are you a student or a teacher? the database was hacked by Team Magma and its still not up

*While S. Felix waits for a response from Seth his PDA beeps*
    S. Felix: oh what is it now?

~POKEMON AUTUMN DANCE~
    Well it's one of those times of the year when you confess your feelings to someone for their hand at the dance! The theme is Romance. Pokemon are allowed at the dance so dont be dateless for this dance ask now!
    (Real date for this to be going on is this saturday)

S. Felix: Aw crap... Romance? well what am i gonna do i wonder if Matt got the message at all and who am i gonna ask?
    *Looks for Matt and sees Mist*
    S. Felix: Oh wow now i know who im gonna ask
    *S. Felix sees S. Matt running towards him...*
    S. Felix: There he is! Hey Matt!!

(Oh and once again id like to apologize to all for using ur characters pokegirl plz dont runaway and seth dont pull a houdini lol i promise to never again use another person)

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: I don't think you saw my first post, but if you need a character to be a teacher or gym leader or whatever, I'd be happy to have one of my characters be it, since I have three. If not than I thank you for considering the offer.

Also don't you think it's alittle early in the year to have a dance? I mean most of the characters don't know each other that well, I for one, think it would be too sudden if one of my female characters walked up to a guy and said "Hey, want to go to the dance?" But if it's just me...ignore this.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    OOC: femandawg, I'm guessing the headmaster was talking to Kat as well?

IC: Kat smiled upon seeing the headmaster. "I was afraid I'd come too late. I'm sorry, my alarm didn't go off," she said apologetically. "I'd like a Totodile please, if it's not too much trouble."

FallenDevil

One from the abyss.
    Years
    Dev walked on campus and looked around his eyes shot from one place to another as he yawned and head over to a registration desk and asked where to get his starter pokemon. Somone told him to head to the starters lab. He got direction and headed there. After he got out of the lab and held his pokeball looking at it. His green eyes look at the ball emotionless, then he smiled and press the center to make it get smaller as he slips it in his jacket heading off looking for somthing to do or even maybe find a class he can slip into.

FallenDevil

One from the abyss.
    Years
    Raichu Master said:
    OOC: I don't think you saw my first post, but if you need a character to be a teacher or gym leader or whatever, I'd be happy to have one of my characters be it, since I have three. If not than I thank you for considering the offer.

Also don't you think it's alittle early in the year to have a dance? I mean most of the characters don't know each other that well, I for one, think it would be too sudden if one of my female characters walked up to a guy and said "Hey, want to go to the dance?" But if it's just me...ignore this.
    ((1. Sorry for the double post now onto the real post

Actually if you think about it Its really never too early because in the pokemon world this school has been around for a LONG time, but in rpg wise i'd agree this is way too early, like you said barely anyone knows each other or and no one has posted alot))

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    OOC: That and everyone is a first year I believe, so even in pokemon world no one really knows each other. And also in rp terms. I think it's jumping the gun on the dance thing. I think it should wait until everyone gets settled down and stuff. I mean everyone is still getting their starter pokemon. I say have a winter dance instead that should give everyone plenty of time.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Raito glanced toward the Pokemon Center entrance as a student approached with a Charmeleon. And so it begins . . . The male stifled a sigh as he moved toward the counter and prepared the Center's healing machine. As the automatic doors slid open, Raito called, "Bring your Pokemon over here. By the looks of it, I can have it ready in about fifteen minutes--that is, if you're in a hurry."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back