• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    ^^ And according to my girlfriend (who loved so much red Beta) there's a reference to Glee too?!;)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I just completed and enjoyed it but one prob, at the start jenny didnt liked my jiggalypuff and i am unable to win the contest in stateport.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    Finished Dark Past Arc! So far so good!! Congratulations and thank you so much guy! Now I wish you to rest and the best for your semestre :)
    Thanks again man!!

Years
    So far, so good! Here are some bugs I found:

Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

For Fairy moves, it reads Shadow in that box.

This sprite is buggy when beginning the battle, when finishing it it is good.

Items at the Hoenn Masked men hideout and the route you get to when you escape respawn when you exit and reenter the place.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I just completed and enjoyed it but one prob, at the start jenny didnt liked my jiggalypuff and i am unable to win the contest in stateport.

Try again :)

Finished Dark Past Arc! So far so good!! Congratulations and thank you so much guy! Now I wish you to rest and the best for your semestre :)
    Thanks again man!!

Thank you, dude

So far, so good! Here are some bugs I found:

For Fairy moves, it reads Shadow in that box.

This sprite is buggy when beginning the battle, when finishing it it is good.

Items at the Hoenn Masked men hideout and the route you get to when you escape respawn when you exit and reenter the place.

Lol, I'll fix the shadow thing. The trainer sprite, I don't know how to fix it actually. Okay, I'll fix the item soon.

Years
    Well, I found a few more, very minor ones:

Walking on the water! lol, I You can walk there to the left 5 or 6 more steps, and then things become normal.

Tile error.

You cannot Surf talking to the water there, it sounds click and nothing else.

This one is odd, Normal-type moves are neutral to Rock-types, at least Pound was not not very effective against a Nosepass.

And items respawn also in the cave.

Also, a little question, in the document it says Aron appears in the Masked Man Cave, but I've been there for a while and haven't found it. Is it very rare?

This game is so good, the quality of your hacks is amazing, and the best is the more games you make, the better they'll be as you are getting a lot of experience hacking!

EDIT: lol, found the Aron just after asking you! Also, Pound was again neutral to it, so Normal-type moves are neutral against Steel and Rock Pokémon.

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Congrarts on the beta 1 release man. Cant wait to play it later. Big thanks for the beta :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Well, I found a few more, very minor ones:

Walking on the water! lol, I You can walk there to the left 5 or 6 more steps, and then things become normal.

Tile error.

You cannot Surf talking to the water there, it sounds click and nothing else.

This one is odd, Normal-type moves are neutral to Rock-types, at least Pound was not not very effective against a Nosepass.

And items respawn also in the cave.

Also, a little question, in the document it says Aron appears in the Masked Man Cave, but I've been there for a while and haven't found it. Is it very rare?

This game is so good, the quality of your hacks is amazing, and the best is the more games you make, the better they'll be as you are getting a lot of experience hacking!

EDIT: lol, found the Aron just after asking you! Also, Pound was again neutral to it, so Normal-type moves are neutral against Steel and Rock Pokémon.

Okay, I'll fix the glitches.
    Anyway, Aron is really really rare. So yeah lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Great job with beta 1! I just finished it, and it had a lot of great content for the first beta. Keep up the great work :)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    Go to ship dock yard and try talking to a boat there and event will trigger.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back