• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

The file name is Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter Beta 2.ips . . .

Is it really Beta 3?

Fixed, uploaded the correct file now.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Update
    Available for download:
    Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter 9
    Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter Beta 1(waiting for thread approval)
    Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter Beta 3
    Pokemon Adventure Yellow Chapter Beta 1 (Beta 1 in Progressing Hack)

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2014
    i just wanna thank Aethesthode for all thees hacks.hope all of them are successful and gets completed,i'm p;aying red adventures gonna play all others ounce they reach a decent amount of progress.and will other region pkmn be available in any other hack like green or blue part

Some Guy I Am

Second Coming
    Years
  • Hey man didnt green beta 1 had green do her own intro just like red in his hack?
    Beta 3 got oak doing the intro and the sprites in the intro are of red and gary not green and silver? as it should be
    Also blue and yellow got same oak intro but i guess its because they are early versions of the hacks

And all the new menu title screens look good but in the green one theres an animation playing next to greens sprite (the 5 thinks that look like dots and i think and remnants of "press start")
    Cant post screenshot due to 15 post limit but i tried as best i could to explain the problem and btw my english aint that good

Hey man didnt green beta 1 had green do her own intro just like red in his hack?
    Beta 3 got oak doing the intro and the sprites in the intro are of red and gary not green and silver? as it should be
    Also blue and yellow got same oak intro but i guess its because they are early versions of the hacks

And all the new menu title screens look good but in the green one theres an animation playing next to greens sprite (the 5 thinks that look like dots and i think and remnants of "press start")
    Cant post screenshot due to 15 post limit but i tried as best i could to explain the problem and btw my english aint that good

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hey man didnt green beta 1 had green do her own intro just like red in his hack?

It did, but due to fatal glitch. I had to start all over again hence why the intro is gone.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2014
    I think i found a few glitches. 1st glitch was after the game asked me if i wanted to help the old man in lavender town or not after choosing yes or no every time i try to talk to him my game freezes.

2nd glitch after finaly obtaining silf scope i headed over to lavender town but the brown hair kid wasnt their and the event didnt start now im stuck please help or fix.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I think i found a few glitches. 1st glitch was after the game asked me if i wanted to help the old man in lavender town or not after choosing yes or no every time i try to talk to him my game freezes.

2nd glitch after finaly obtaining silf scope i headed over to lavender town but the brown hair kid wasnt their and the event didnt start now im stuck please help or fix.

Okay, can you please post a screenshot, so I can pinpoint the glitch easier.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020

Okay, can you please post a screenshot, so I can pinpoint the glitch easier.

I think the first glitch he's reporting is the talking to Mr. Fuji glitch.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    yeah mr.fuji
    and...the second one was the last event for beta 3 the guy didnt show up to battle me with haunter

That double battle inside Mr Fuji's house or the battle with Haunter when you enter Lavender town? (I guess you mean the first battle - and just to make clear which battle is the problem ;p )

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2014
    That double battle inside Mr Fuji's house or the battle with Haunter when you enter Lavender town? (I guess you mean the first battle - and just to make clear which battle is the problem ;p )

both i guess i havent battled fuji at all

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Hey guys
    After clearing the rest of the "Chapters" ('til the end of their current betas, obviously), I've started playing this one
    Where do you find Red Shards after the Scyther/Scizor incident? I already found (again) the Blue Shard on the same rock and bought the Green Shard, but the guy who previously gave me the Red Shard doesn't have any more

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back