• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    Seeing how Green is the Pokedex holder who focuses on Pokemon Evolution, and she learn Pokemon Evolution when she was under Masked Man, she would be able to make Evolution Items with the right materials.

Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

I think your mistaken. Beta 2 release date is on the 20th. Anyway, thank you.

this is really great, really great idea, I believe similary when making Blue you will add extra exp since hes "Trainer".

Loved this idea

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Completed Bill Information Chapter
    BILL INFORMATION CHAPTER [OPTIONAL] (BETA 2)

Started Lake Monster Bonus chapter
    LAKE MONSTER CHAPTER

Choke the Machoke chapter would be removed from Beta 2 due to the fact that Surf is only obtainable later in the game.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Completed Bill Information Chapter
    BILL INFORMATION CHAPTER [OPTIONAL] (BETA 2)

Started Lake Monster Bonus chapter
    LAKE MONSTER CHAPTER

Choke the Machoke chapter would be removed from Beta 2 due to the fact that Surf is only obtainable later in the game.

Wow, that looks amazing! I love it! Keep it up! :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I believe Sceptile90 wanted to ask how many regions she will cover, or basically how much closer is she to the League or how much story of Green is covered in the comming Beta.

All I can say is:
    She'll venture to a bit of Johto Region and Hoenn Region. Her main storyline take place in Kanto Region. Unlike Red who goes to the Orange Archipelago, her post game storyline will take place in the Nanomi Region.

Years
  • hey there's a bug inside the ivy lab when you gotta select one of that 3 pkms there are a chikorita and 2 cyndaquils plese fix it!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Wanna get some opinion and perspectives here. I've been working on Pokemon Adventure Blue and Pokemon ADventure Yellow along with Pokemon adventure Red and Pokemon Adventure Green. Should I wait until Pokemon Red and Green is finish then create a thread for it, or should I just create 1 now eventhough I would be focusing on Pokemon Adventure Green and Red (but probably have an earlier release beta for people).

Finished Hiker Warning Chapter.
    HIKER WARNING CHAPTER (BETA 2)

hey there's a bug inside the ivy lab when you gotta select one of that 3 pkms there are a chikorita and 2 cyndaquils plese fix it!

Why are you even posting it here? It's not even the same game.

Last edited:

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • I feel you should concentrate on green and red as the games are so amazing and unbelievable why focus on 2 more projects. Even thou your properly doing that now knowing you as your a great and truly wonderful hacker. But its like making a movie a director won't say i'll work on 4 movies at once but rather focus all his time into one project. Aethestode you are indeed great and very humble as your response to many people have always been that of a kind natured person unless your barrage with unnecessary post. But do you really want to do so much especially having your own life and work i'm guessing and uni this is alot. I know we'd all be happy if you actually doing all of those project was somewhat easy for you and didnt take up nearly all of your time but sadly this is not the case. Then consider all the bugs people have to post in etc. What is great now could be ruined by taking on so much. But i guess being told not to do somethink pushes someone to actually do the impossible. Don't push it as the nice people here appreciate all you do already don't rush for anyone do what makes you happy maybe work even slower as look at how much your putting out already omg you are the best. Take a break even if your not tired because do you have to take a break just because your tired no. New ideas come to me when im just being lazy and daydreaming but with no stresses and their usually the best ones. Super good luck with this and all your projects i know that what ever decisions you make here will always be good and plus even if their not you'll always have us fans still supporting you and helping you with anythink you need us for :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back