• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Amie

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • We don't know if Pikachu is related to Amie at all, in fact, Serebii says that the Pikachus "appear to be related to contests." I think it would be cooler to be able to dress our Pokemon up in Amie, though. It makes more sense. Or maybe you can dress them up in Amie and have the clothes show up in contests?

I think it may be the opposite, with them appearing in Aime but we dress them up in contests. Or us boosting their contest stats give them those clothes. Or perhaps those Pikachu's are formes...that are activated when we max a certain contest stat...

Years
  • What if the "max out a certain contest stat" > clothing get applies to all Pokemon and not just Pikachu? That'd give me a lot more reason to try boosting the condition of one of the five stats with Pokeblocks XD

Years
  • What if the "max out a certain contest stat" > clothing get applies to all Pokemon and not just Pikachu? That'd give me a lot more reason to try boosting the condition of one of the five stats with Pokeblocks XD

Maybe, but them just showing Pikachu makes me think it could be exclusive to Pikachu.
    I wonder if having them wearing them will do anything in Aime, such as have them act a certain way.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I can't see those Pikachus being real forms or anything outside of for fun, since I can imagine that some of those outfits would be hard to fight in.

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
    Years
  • So hyped to see this returning, I was really hoping for it. It's the best way to interact with your Pokemon and feel a sense of closeness with them rather than just battling.

Years
  • I can't see those Pikachus being real forms or anything outside of for fun, since I can imagine that some of those outfits would be hard to fight in.
    That's true, but we do have Pokemon with bulky looking dresses like Gothorita's line...but those may not be dresses...

I wonder if they'll be exclusive to Pikachu or not. While they may linked to contests (or Aime...or even both) she (the one they showed was a girl) may be the only one to get them.

Years
  • As I (think) I stated in the DCC, if it were just Pikachu that got it (special or not) I'd go out and catch one just to utilize the feature XD It'd still be nice if other Pokemon were able to be dressed up, though, even if it were just a select few :> I feel like there'd be different outfits per Pokemon and not just the same basic design for all of them. (For example, say Skitty gets custom outfits. The beauty one would be called "Skitty Belle", but the outfit would be different from Pikachu Belle's save for a similar color scheme.) 'Course, since Pika is the mascot, then it might just be limited to it XD Again, I wouldn't mind at all~

Years
  • I'm really fine if they were to not include PokeAmie but please for the love of god, do implement super training. It REALLY helps out a lot. Not only does it helpout with EV training but when you are using hoards to EV train, its a great place to see how much of the training is left and incase you messup some EVs you can always erase and redo them.

Years
  • As I (think) I stated in the DCC, if it were just Pikachu that got it (special or not) I'd go out and catch one just to utilize the feature XD It'd still be nice if other Pokemon were able to be dressed up, though, even if it were just a select few :> I feel like there'd be different outfits per Pokemon and not just the same basic design for all of them. (For example, say Skitty gets custom outfits. The beauty one would be called "Skitty Belle", but the outfit would be different from Pikachu Belle's save for a similar color scheme.) 'Course, since Pika is the mascot, then it might just be limited to it XD Again, I wouldn't mind at all~
    If they do give them to others I do think it'll be different. I wonder how male Pikachu's costumes look, or if they're the same as miss Pikachu's.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • Pokenav Map, Contest Stats interface, Match Call, regular PSS interface, Pokemon Amie, and Super Training. I want all 6 of these to be interfaces on the bottom screen, navigable by L/R. I also want their to be an option to hide any of these (besides the PSS interface) from showing up.

Don't care about contests? Hide it. Don't care about Pokemon Amie? Won't have to deal with it. Did you already finish story mode and/or always use Fly to view the map? Disable that, too. All 6 of these to be built-in to the new-and-improved Pokenav. Perhaps even more, such as a Secret Base manager.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • I'd like to play with Pokémon Amie in Hoenn! I hope we get a lot more Minigames in ORAS!

Years
  • Pokenav Map, Contest Stats interface, Match Call, regular PSS interface, Pokemon Amie, and Super Training. I want all 6 of these to be interfaces on the bottom screen, navigable by L/R. I also want their to be an option to hide any of these (besides the PSS interface) from showing up.

Don't care about contests? Hide it. Don't care about Pokemon Amie? Won't have to deal with it. Did you already finish story mode and/or always use Fly to view the map? Disable that, too. All 6 of these to be built-in to the new-and-improved Pokenav. Perhaps even more, such as a Secret Base manager.

Perhaps they could have the Pokenav features (the map, contest stats, and such) put into where the Holocaster was in XY's PSS page.

Years
  • Since Amie is confirmed, I'm thinking it will get some tweaks and upgrades, possibly to do with the Pikachu costumes. It's hard to tell at this point what direction the feature is going, but I think it could be affiliated with contest stats.

Years
  • Since Amie is confirmed, I'm thinking it will get some tweaks and upgrades, possibly to do with the Pikachu costumes. It's hard to tell at this point what direction the feature is going, but I think it could be affiliated with contest stats.
    Since we're going to hear about more about the costumes in the upcoming Corocoro issue, hopefully they'll tell us if they do have something to do with Aime. Or if the Pikachu costumes appearing there are only extras, and have little to do with Aime itself.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Seen as Pokemon Anime has animations for every Pokemon in the game I doubt they'll remove it due to all the hard work that went into making it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    They probably will add a few, and they might even re-do a few. I can definitely see the Hoenn starters getting new animations if they do revamp the reactions etc! I can't wait to see my cutie-pie Mudkip jumping around in Amie; soo adorable <3

Back