• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Anime

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
    Basically what this game does is go through all of the episodes in the original pokemon series and then put them into a game. What we will be doing is watching the pokemon episodes and then writing a storyline and characters to put in it that will follow the whole game.

Team:
    Scripters-Cartercr, RaiRai-kun
    Spriters-Cartercr (scratch), RaiRai-kun, Windstream, Pounder_Zeikku
    Mappers-Cartercr, RaiRai-kun, Lucario 9, Mac Mini
    Idea People-Cartercr
    Episode Watchers-Cartercr
    Graphics Guys-Pounder_Zeikku

Please don't hesitate to join and help the cause.

Yay, Screenshots are in, check below. (not sure why professor oak is off by so much)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    just wonderin which of the series u'll be going off? as there is already a hack based on the first season aka when ash first gets pikachu

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    hey good luck with the hack

I wonder how your going to to the animme events they would problebly be better then mine I making a anime hack to and like you we both need better name's

anyway good luck with the hack

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    u might wanna check out the hack "ash's quest" as that was made to copy the first season......
    so maybe you could do season 2 or summin

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    i know there can be more than 1 hack thats the same lol, i only ment it might b more popular if u used a diff season, as far as i know no1 has made a season 2 or 3 hack so far

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    ohhhh fair enough lol sounds gd, be interestin 2 see how u try 2 get it as close 2 the episodes as ya can

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    so how far have you hacked of the game. will there be a alpha. if u need anything at all dont hesistant to ask. any sprite/overworlds give me a holla.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    klkl, deff b interestin 2 see how close 2 the tv u can get it, u gunna do pro oaks house like in the show? with the windmill and the feilds n stuff for trainers pokemon?
    also b interestin 2 see how u set up the plots with pokemon usin moves 2 help out, like flamethrower to melt ice/snow n stuff like that

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
    so how far have you hacked of the game. will there be a alpha. if u need anything at all dont hesistant to ask. any sprite/overworlds give me a holla.

Well, I could use a spriter, so do you want to join the team?

klkl, deff b interestin 2 see how close 2 the tv u can get it, u gunna do pro oaks house like in the show? with the windmill and the feilds n stuff for trainers pokemon?
    also b interestin 2 see how u set up the plots with pokemon usin moves 2 help out, like flamethrower to melt ice/snow n stuff like that

It will be as close as I can actually get it, I might include some of the moves to help out, like maybe a fire-type move might be used instead of flash.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    well in the tv show they had 2 use charmanders flame thrower 2 make a ice cave, so maybe u cud make a HM for that or summin like it

Back