• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Apple And Lemon

do you like this idea

• TOTALLY

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • umm sorta

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • umm not really

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • NO

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    OK last time this got LOCKED but now this time it shouldn't
    oh yeah story: you are trying to become the pkmn leuge champ while Team LINKS is trying to take over the world but that isn't it at all how you think it is

POKEMON that will be inclouded: #387
    1 new pokemon

cpu systom

Scompi

why dont you use the pokemon sprite for your hero?
    maps are a little plain.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    Yeah, mixing sprite styles= total ew.

And please, custom or at least Pokemon background, not Windows XP Bliss...

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
    Years
    Awsome. Cant wait 2 see more of the computer system. I'm planning on makin one for my sphere game. And yes the maps are a bit plain but that can be easily fixed by taking a look at the mapping tut in the tutorials thread. Anyways good luck and keep us updated.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    can sombody help me maping
    there's a thread on mapping somewhere in the Game Development forums. I like the idea of Apple and Lemon, I hope the region is just as good. I cant wait to see your designs for the trainers. Keep in mind that doing a Pokemon game takes much dedication. I've been doing my "game" for almost two years now and I haven't even mapped half the towns and routes but I've developed the gymleaders, the main characters and the few new Pokemon btw, I suggest you stear clear of the evil team cliche. There are other interesting events like mysteries, secret gyms and even family reunions (imaging battling with your "relatives" in the game). The possibilities are endless. I wish you all the luck and hope you will develop this idea into a huge thing.

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
    inner-maps are plain,
    region map is in weird colors (also cos of the diagonal paths)
    are you sure this is a pkmn game?

i'm sorry for my 'rude' comments,
    but this game doesn't make any sence:\

i suggest looking at the official games and try to learn from the mapping,
    it really needs improvements.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    I'm sorry to say, but sugarcoating it would be worse. This sucks, horribly. Your map is not even a region, it's texas turn upside down and hawaii. Be serious if u want people to help you, but anyway here's something that'll help out a little.

Region map tutorial
    -Don't be lazy, read it! Just spend a few minutes looking through, it's really really really really really, oh..., did i mention really helpful.
    https://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=85990

-Other stuff
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=112

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    meta mew said:
    I'm sorry to say, but sugarcoating it would be worse. This sucks, horribly. Your map is not even a region, it's texas turn upside down and hawaii. Be serious if u want people to help you, but anyway here's something that'll help out a little.

Region map tutorial
    -Don't be lazy, read it! Just spend a few minutes looking through, it's really really really really really, oh..., did i mention really helpful.

-Other stuff

wickipeada said:
    Hoenn is roughly based on Kyushu in Japan (flipped by 90 degrees)
    So why can't i use an upside down TX i ask u

Last edited:

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    An upside down texas isn't creative. I have a map and I didn't use any upside down texas just my creativity. I'll show you. Don't go taking it though.
    Pokemon Apple And Lemon

This is just an example you should follow. Notice none of the regions look like any place in this world.

Years
    But that's the thing, the official regions used in the Pokemon games are based on places from real life. Orre for example, is based on the desert of Arizona, another would be Johto, which is based on the Kansai region of Japan.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    Yeah, but the region still looks odd. The colours maybe?

(Ah, there you are platinumds, it's Matt)

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    [_DarkDragon_] said:
    And Kanto looks like the china, singapore, etc asia region :x (Pallet Town being singapore for some reason XD)

I know that they are based off the regions but what I meant was that the regions don't look like upside down texas or alaska or anything. They are just based off them and don't look like them.

Hey Matt I figured it was you.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    PokemonXP said:
    I know that they are based off the regions but what I meant was that the regions don't look like upside down texas or alaska or anything. They are just based off them and don't look like them.

Hey Matt I figured it was you.

yeah

well you could just add more land or take off land of your map!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back