• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Pokemon Ash Gray Version

Years
  • I asked this question here since nobody answers me in the thread. I arrived at the Mewtwo saga, and when I have to rush into the tunnel to retrieve the pokeball containing pikachu, everything freezes, I have the image of ash still motionless near the machine that carries the stolen pokemon. What should I do? Answer please

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @brokjQQ9
    Ask these questions only in a specific thread of a ROM please. The majority of people viewing this thread haven't even played that ROM hack.

If someone doesn't answer you in that thread, just wait a little longer. Either way, I have no idea. Probably only the creator would have an idea, but he hasn't been active in years.

Last edited:
    Back